Facts About Neal Casal
|54 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|Will Add Soon
|5 ft 10 in
|August 26, 2019
|Cause Of Death
An American guitarist, singer, songwriter, and photographer was named for Neal Casal. He rose to fame as lead guitar with Rickey Medlocke's Blackfoot from 1988-1993. He is also best known as a member of Ryan Adams' backing band the Cardinals from 2005 until 2009. In 2010, he released a photo book, Ryan Adams & the Cardinals: A View of Other Windows, documenting his time spent within the band. He released his most recent solo album, Sweeten the Distance, in 2011. Overall, he was a very talented person.
Neal Casal, Singer-Songwriter and Veteran Folk Guitarist, Dead at 50
The musician, who has died by suicide, played with Ryan Adams, Cass McCombs, Phil Lesh, and many more. Neal Casal, the singer-songwriter and Cardinals multi-instrumentalist, has died by suicide, his representative tells Pitchfork. He was 50 years old. Casal, who left his imprint across folk and Americana in a career spanning three decades, had been recording an album with Circles Around the Sun in the week before his death. His body was found yesterday evening (August 26).
Death of Neal
Casal died by suicide on August 26, 2019, at the age of 50. His death was confirmed in a statement on his official social media accounts. The statement read, “It’s with great sadness that we tell you our brother Neal Casal has passed away. As so many of you know, Neal was a gentle, introspective, deeply soulful human being who lived his life through artistry and kindness. His family, friends, and fans will always remember him for the light that he brought to the world. Rest easy Neal, we love you.”
Early Life of Neal
On 2nd November 1968, Neal was born in Denville, the USA. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is White. His religion is Christian. There is no information regarding his education but it is known that his educational qualification is graduate. More details about his parents, siblings will be added soon.
Body Measurements of Neal
Neal was a very handsome person with a tall height of 5 ft 10 in. He had got a balanced bodyweight of 76 Kg. His eye color is blue and his hair color is brown. His other body measurements will be added soon.
Career of Neal
- Neal began work on early solo demos from 1990 to 1993 at studios in Los Angeles, New York and New Jersey.
- There, he teamed up with his manager Gary Waldman.
- After signing a publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music, he forged a long-standing professional relationship with producer/engineer Jim Scott.
- He then signed with Zoo Entertainment and recorded his debut album at Palacio del Rio in 1994.
- He released Fade Away Diamond Time in September 1994 that to critical acclaim and supported by a US tour with his band.
- He parted ways with Zoo Records in 1996 and recorded Rain, Wind, and Speed released by Buy or Die Records.
- He signed with the Glitterhouse Records label and went on to release five albums including Field Recordings and The Sun Rises Here in 1997.
- He released the self-produced album Basement Dreams, named Americana Album of the Year in Mojo magazine in 1998.
- He teamed up with Six String Drag frontman Kenny Roby and toured Europe in 1999.
- He released his sixth solo album Anytime Tomorrow in 2000.
- Anytime Tomorrow was the last album to be released by Glitterhouse in 2000 and prompted an extensive European tour into early 2001.
- He co-wrote, produced and released the EP Ran On Pure Lightning in 2002.
- Railroad Earth’s 2002 album Bird in a House featured a cover version of Casal’s song “Dandelion Wine”.
- All Directions, a compilation album of live and unreleased songs, was released in 2007.
- He began recording his tenth solo album in March 2010.
- He toured Europe, Fargo re-released the albums Basement Dreams and Rain, Wind and Speed.
- His tenth studio album, Sweeten the Distance, was released in November 2011.
- He joined Hard Working Americans in 2013.
- In the year 2016, he joined three other Beachwood Sparks alums, Farmer Dave Scher, Dan Horne, and Aaron Sperske, and songwriter Cass McCombs to form The Skiffle Players.
- Their debut album Skifflin was released that year, followed by the Piffle Sayers EP and Skiff in 2018.
- In March 2010, Abrams Image published Casal's first book of photography A View of Other Windows.
- The book is a photographic documentary of life playing and touring with Ryan Adams and The Cardinals.
Marital Status, Wife, Girlfriend, Dating, Child
Neal may be married or unmarried as it is not clear whether Casal had a wife. As there were no rumors about his dating with any other ladies, he is assumed to be single at the time of his death. His sexual orientation was straight.
Net Worth of Neal
Information about Neal Casal’s net worth and salary is being updated and it will be added soon. There is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he was making money in millions.