Nicki Minaj - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Boyfriend, Real Name, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Daughter, Height, Birthday, Parents, body
One of the Trinidadian-American rapper, singer, songwriter, model, and actress is Onika Tanya Maraj who is famous as Nicki Minaj. She's the first female solo artist to have seven singles simultaneously on the Billboard 100 chart.
Who is Nicki Minaj Engaged to?
Nicki Minaj naked bedroom selfie after criticism of new relationship with sex offender Kenneth Petty
Kenneth Petty's popularity grew unwilling after his relationship was confirmed with Nicki Minaj. According to Nicki Minaj's posts on her Instagram account, the two are involved in a broken relationship. Nicki Minaj has shared a regarding their photo together, unofficial announcing that they are dating. In one among the Instagram photo shared, she captioned it, "Oh they wanna talk? Let’s give’m smthn to talk in regards to. *Shania voice*".
Where is Nicki Minaj from?
Nicki Minaj’s real name is Onika Tanya Maraj. She was born on 8 December 1982 at Saint James, Port of Spain, Trinidad, and Tobago. She was raised in Queens, New York City. Her father name is Robert Maraj who is a financial executive and part-time gospel singer. Her mother name is Carol Maraj who is also a gospel singer. She has four siblings named Micaiah, Brandon, Jelani, and Ming. She attended Monroe College. She auditioned for admission in LaGuardia High School. In 2001, due to her interest in becoming the actress, she cast in the play ‘In Case You Forget’. She had struggled a lot of careers. She was a waitress as well. But she was fired due to being disrespectful to customers. She said that she got fired from 15 jobs at least for similar kind of reason.
Nicki’s Body Features
Nicki’s height is 1.57 m and weight is 62 kg. She has black color hair and dark brown color eye. She has a balanced and healthy body.
- She was signed with Brooklyn group ‘Full Force’. In 2004, the group recorded the entrance song named as ‘Don’t Mess with’ which was featured in the album ‘Theme Addict: WWE The Music, Vol 6’.
- In 2007, she released her first mixtape named as ‘Playtime is Over’ and second in 2008 as ‘Sucka Free’. She was named the female artist of the year in 2008.
- In 2009, she signed a contract with Young Entertainment Money.
- In 2010, she received her first Grammy Award nomination. She released her first studio album ‘Pink Friday’.
- In 2011, she performed at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion show. She was also nominated for three Grammy Award which included Best New Artist and Best Rap Album for ‘Pink Friday’.
- In 2012, she also voiced in the animated film ‘Ice Age: Continental Drift’. She won awards for best hip-hop at 2012 MTV Europe Music Awards and Best Female Video at 2012 MTV Video Music Awards. She was also the subject of three-part E! documentary titled Nicki Minaj: My Truth. In the twelfth season of American Idol, she joined the judges' panel. In the year she was the most charted female rapper I the history of Billboard Hot 100. She was the first rapper to win BET Best Female Hip-Hop Artist Award. She also launched the prominent fragrance line named as ‘Pink Friday’.
- She was filmed in spring 2013 which was premiered on 25 April 2014. She described her forthcoming third album named as ‘The Pink Print’. She received two Grammy Award nomination for Best Rap Song and Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
- In 2014, her album ‘The Pink Print’. She also received three Grammy Award nomination including a second Best Rap Album. She also won the BET Award for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist. She also hosted the 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards. She was also the new face of the Roberto Cavalli 2015 campaign.
- In 2015, she won the Best Hip-Hop award for the second time. She also won Best Female Hip-Hop Artist on 2015 BET Awards.
- In 2016, she was nominated for Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress: Comedy. She again launched her new fragrance ‘Trini Girl’.
- In 2017, she broke the record for the most Billboard Hot 100 entries for a female artist. She also performed several singles. Her songs were certified platinum.
- On 10 August 2018, she released her fourth studio album named as ‘Queen’ which was postponed from 15 June. She was the musical guest for the finale of the 43rd season of Saturday Night Live. She premiered Queen on 10 August 2018 on her own Beats 1 radio show, Queen Radio.
Nicki’s Personal Life
Who is Nicki Minaj's Husband?
Nicki dated Safaree Samuels since 2000 but ended in 2014. It was rumored that she had dated Aubrey Graham (2010-2011) and Lil’ Wayne (2011). She dated Meek Mill who is a rapper in 2015 but she announced that she ended with him on 5 January 2017. In 2017 she dated Future and also Nas from 2017 to 2018. In 2018 it was rumored that she is dating Eminem.
What is Nicki Minaj Net Worth?
Nicki’s net worth is estimated to be $70 million.