Nicollette Sheridan - Bio, Net Worth, Affair, Husband, Divorce, Dating, Boyfriend, Married, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Parents, Famous for, Children
Nicollette Sheridan is an English-American actress, writer, producer, and former fashion model. Starting her career as a fashion model, she later entered into the acting playing the main role in ABC primetime soap opera Paper Dolls in 1984. She is best known for her roles in television shows, Paper Dolls, Knots Landing, Desperate Housewives, and Dynasty. She has also appeared in several films and television films in her career.
Dynasty Star Nicollette Sheridan Fires Back At Lisa Rinna's Claim That She Cheated on Her Ex-Husband, Harry Hamlin
Following the accusations that Nicollette Sheridan cheated on her then-husband, Harry Hamlin for Michael Bolton, the 55-years old Dynasty star has responded it by saying its a fake news.
She went on to Twitter saying that they are spreading fake news. She also claimed that Michael Bolton was just a close friend when she was married to Harry Hamlin.
She wrote, "FAKE NEWS! Harry and I ended our marriage nose to nose in Canada...Michael was a long time friend that was invited to our wedding... Happy Harry found happiness with housewife @lisarinna @Slice_tv".
She later wrote, "Do You really want the truth shared? I appreciate that you want to support your housewife's FAKE NEWS narrative, but the end of our marriage had nothing to do with anyone other than us. Sad you still can't own your part. @HarryRHamlin @lisarinna."
- Her role as Paige Matheson on the CBS prime time soap opera Knots Landing.
- Her role as Edie Britt in the ABC comedy-drama series, Desperate Housewives.
- Her role as Alexis Carrington in The CW primetime soap opera reboot Dynasty.
How old is Nicollette Sheridan?
Nicollette Sheridan was born on 21 November 1963. She was born to a father Arthur Sheridan, and a mother, Sally Sheridan. She belongs to White ethnicity. Her birthplace is in Worthing, Sussex, in England. She holds English nationality. She has a dual citizen of England and the United States. Her zodiac sign in Scorpio. Her father left the family when she was less than a year old. Her actress mother then married actor Telly Savalas. She has a step-brother, Nick Savalas.
In 1973, she emigrated to the United States. She was 10 years old at the time.
She started her career as a fashion model. She appeared in the pages of Vogue and on the cover of Cosmopolitan.
- She made her acting debut in the role of Taryn Blake in an American prime time soap opera Paper Dolls in 1984. She was the series regular.
- Her other best-known television series is Knots Landing (1986-1993), Desperate Housewives (2004-2009).
- She won the 1990 Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Lead Actress Prime Time and 1991 Soap Opera Digest Award for Outstanding Heroine - Prime Time for her work in Knots Landing.
- For her work in Desperate Housewives, she won Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in 2005 and 2006. She was also nominated for Golden Globe Award for her work in Desperate Housewives.
- She has appeared in numerous television movies. They are Dead Man's Folly, Dark Mansions, Deceptions, Somebody's Daughter, A Time to Heal, Shadows of Desire, Virus, Silver Strand, The People Next, Murder in My Mind, Dead Husbands, The Spiral Staircase, Haven't We Met Before?, Deadly Betrayal, Deadly Visions, The Karate Dog, Honeymoon for One.
- She appeared in the television movies, The Christmas Spirit and All Yours. She was also the executive producer.
- She appeared as the Alexis Carrington in a recurring role in season 1 of an American prime time television soap opera reboot, Dynasty in 2018. She was given the main role in its second season.
- She made her film debut in the 1985 film The Sure Thing.
- She later appeared in numerous films including Noises Off, Spy Hard, Beverly Hills Ninja, Raw Nerve, Code Name: The Cleaner, and Jewtopia.
- She had cameo roles in I Woke Up Early The Day I Died and Let's Kill Ward's Wife.
- She had voice roles in Fly Me to the Moon, Tarzan & Jane, and Noah's Ark: The New Beginning.
- She has also appeared in several Direct-to-video films such as Dirty Tennis, .com for Murder, Lost Treasure, and XXIT.
Who has Nicollette Sheridan been married to?
Sheridan dated singer and actor Leif Garrett from 1979 to 1985. After Garrett, she dated several teen idols such as Scott Baio, Jimmy Van Patten, and Roger Wilson. She married actor Harry Hamlin in September 1991. The marriage ended just a year later in 1992. After her marriage ended, she dated singer Michael Bolton from 1992 to 1995. She then dated Swedish personal trainer Nicklas Soderblom from 2004 to 2005, where she was engaged to him around 11 months.
She reconciled with her ex-boyfriend, Michael Bolton in 2005. They got engaged in March 2006. They ended their engagement in August 2008.
She then married Aaron Phypers in December 2015. They separated after six months and their divorce was finalized later in August 2018.
Body Measurements of Nicollette Sheridan
Nicollette Sheridan stands at a height of 1.71 m i.e. 5 feet and 7 and a half inches tall. She has a body weight of 137 lbs i.e. 62 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 38-26-37 inches. She wears a bra of size 34D. She wears a dress of size 10 (US) and shoe of size 9 (US). She has blue eyes and her hair color is blonde.
How much is Nicollette Sheridan Worth?
Nicollette Sheridan has earned her fortune working in the entertainment industry. She started her career as a fashion model and later jumped into acting. Since then she has appeared in numerous films and television shows. She can be considered one of the popular tv actress. As of 2019, her net worth is estimated at around $25 million.
Trivias About Nicollette Sheridan You Need To Know.
- She never saw her father after he left her when she was less than a year old.
- She and her Ex-fiance, Bolton posed nude for a London Fog charity ad in 2008.
- She had voice roles in the 2001 American animated television series, The Legend of Tarzan.
- She was named one of the People's "50 Most Beautiful People" in 1991.
- She filed a $20 million lawsuit against Desperate Housewives creator and producer Marc Cherry and ABC Television in April 2010, which was later dismissed by the court.
- She is a vegetarian.