Last updated on August 6th, 2023 at 12:46 am
Facts About Robert Easter Jr.
|Celebrated Name||Robert Easter Jr.|
|Age||32 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Easter Bunny|
|Birth Name||Robert Easter Jr.|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Toledo, Ohio|
|Father||Robert Easter Sr|
|Height||5 feet 11 inch|
One of the American professional boxer is Robert Easter Jr. From 2016 to 2018 he held the IBF lightweight title from 2016 to 2018. As of November 2020, he is ranked as the world's eighth best active light welterweight by BoxRec.
Easter’s Early Life
Robert Easter Jr. is born on 26 January 1991 at Toledo, Ohio, United State. His father name is Robert Easter Sr. and mother name is Robin Ellis. He was raised in Ohio.
Easter‘s Body Features
Easter’s height is 5 feet 11 inch and weight is 62 kg. He has black color hair and black color eyes. He has the balanced and healthy body.
- Easter made the record of 213 wins and 17 loses as an amateur career for the 2013 Olympics.
- In 10 November 2012, he made his professional debut.
- In 1 April 2016, he scored his first notable win stopping former world champion Argenis Mendez.
- In 9 September 2016, he faced undefeated top contender Richard Commey of Ghana for the IBF lightweight title and won on a split decision.
- In 10 February 2017, he faced his first defense with Luiz Cruz and won the match.
- In 30 June, he faced against Denis Shafikov and won through unanimous decision.
- In 20 January 2018, he faced his third defense against Javier Fortuna.
- In 17 April 2018, Mikey Garcia vacated the IBF light welterweight title confirming he would drop back to lightweight to defend his WBC title.
- In 28 July 2018, the fight date was confirmed that took place in Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- In April 27, 2019, Easter Jr fought Rances Barthelemy for the vacant WBA regular lightweight title.
- The last fight of Robert Easter Jr took place on February 20, 2021 against Ryan MartinRyan Martin. Won by unanimous decision.
Easter’s Net Worth
Easter net worth is $5 million according to 2023.