Facts About Robyn Griggs
|Celebrated Name||Robyn Griggs|
|Age||50 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Robyn Griggs|
|Birth Name||Robyn Griggs|
|Place Of Birth||Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Cause Of Death||Cervical Cancer|
|Death Date||13th August 2022|
Robyn Griggs was an American stage, television, and film actress who was most notable for her roles in the daytime soap operas "One Life to Live" as Stephanie Hobart, for which she was nominated for a Young Artist Award, and "Another World" as Maggie Cory. She has recently been in the news because she died on 13th August 2022 after battling a disease. She dies at 49.
How did Robyn Griggs die?
In 2020, Robyn Griggs revealed that she had stage 4 cervical cancer. She died of the disease on August 13, 2022, at the age of 49. Her death was announced in a statement on her Facebook page Saturday. “Hi everyone, With a heavy heart, I am saddened to announce Robyn’s passing,” the statement began. “However, she is no longer suffering and would want us to remember that and the good memories.” “I will never forget how open she was to telling her story and accepting of me helping her tell it. She wanted to help people and spread the word of her story to do it. I was honored to do so. RIP my friend, I love you and smile when I think of you.” She was open on social media about her battle with cervical cancer. In a July update, she said she would undergo chemotherapy for four new tumors, two on her liver, one on an abdominal muscle, and one on a lymph node. A GoFundMe page raising money for her medical bills said she had gone to the doctor for a pap smear in 2020 and learned that she had stage 4 endocervical adenocarcinoma.
What was Robyn Griggs Known For?
- Being an American stage, TV, and film actress.
- For her work on the soap operas “Another World" and "One Life to Live.”
Where was Robyn Griggs From?
Robyn Griggs took birth on 30th April 1973 in Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, the USA. She was American by nationality and her ethnicity was American-White. Lastly, she celebrated her 49th birthday with her dear ones. She has never mentioned the details about her family, siblings, and education to the media.
Robyn Griggs Career Timeline
- Robyn began her career as a child actor when she played the role of Molly in "Annie" and hosted the Nickelodeon kids show "Rated K."
- She made her TV debut as Stephanie Hobart in "One Life to Live" (1991-1992) in its 6 episodes.
- After that, she appeared as MAggie Cory in "Another World" (!993-1995) in its 21 episodes.
- Robyn made her film debut in the 2003 film "Zombiegeddon".
- In the same year, she was seen in "Minds of Terror".
- In 2010, she appeared as herself in "Hellweek".
- She was seen in "Joey Hollywood's Movie Night 2" in 2015.
- She also served as the host of the “Twisted Nightmare Weekend” horror festival.
- Furthermore, she created the concept CD titled “Love’s Young Nightmare.”
Who was Robyn Griggs married to?
Robyn Griggs was a married woman. She was married to golf-pro Mark Wiley from 2013 until her death. Prior to her death, the happily married couple was enjoying their life a lot. Her sexual orietnation was straight. There are no details about her children.
How much was Robyn Griggs's Net Worth?
Robyn Griggs was a renowned actress who has acted in a number of movies and TV series. Her net worth was estimated to have $1 Million at the time of her death. Her source of wealth was from the entertainment industry. Before her demise, she was living a standard lifestyle.
How tall was Robyn Griggs?
Robyn Griggs was a pretty actress with standing at the perfect height of 5 feet 8 inches or 1.73 m. Her body type was average. Her other body size details have not been disclosed yet.
Trivias About Robyn Griggs You Need To Know.
- Leo was her zodiac sign.
- She dies at 49.
- She was from Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania.
- She began her career as a child actor when she played the role of Molly in "Annie" and hosted the Nickelodeon kids show "Rated K."
- She made her TV debut as Stephanie Hobart in "One Life to Live".