Facts About Roman Yaremchuk
|Celebrated Name||Roman Yaremchuk|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Roman Yaremchu|
|Birth Name||Roman Olehovych Yaremchu|
|Place Of Birth||Lviv|
|Marital Status||Might Be Married|
|Net Worth||Between $1 Million - $5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
Roman Yaremchuk is a professional footballer from Ukraine. He is currently playing in the position of striker for Belgian club, Gent and the Ukraine national team. He plays for the team wearing shirt number 7. He is a product of Karpaty Lviv and Dynamo Kyiv sports schools. On 6th September 2008, Yaremchuk made his debut for Dynamo in Ukrainian National Youth Competition against FC Yunist Chernihiv. In August 2017, Yaremchuk signed a four-year contract with Gent in the Belgian First Division A. He made his competitive debut for the club on 27 August 2017, coming on as an 86th-minute substitute for Mamadou Sylla in a 0-0 home draw with Anderlecht. Recently, in the UEFA Euro 2020, Roman Yaremchuk scored the equalizer goal for Ukraine against Netherland in the 75th minute of the match. Sadly, Ukraine lost to the Netherlands with a score of 3-2. Ukraine will next face North Macedonia on 17th June 2021.
Ukraine 2-3 Netherland, Euro Cup 2021: Ukraine feels pride and frustration as comeback vs the Netherlands falls short
Andriy Yarmolenko's stunning curler and Roman Yaremchuk's header from a free-kick looked to have earned Ukraine a point, but Denzel Dumfries bundled in a late third goal for the Dutch. Ukraine's players were kicking themselves after their stirring comeback against the Netherlands counted for nothing following a 3-2 defeat but coach Andriy Shevchenko was proud of his side and optimistic for the rest of their Euro 2020 campaign.
- Being a professional footballer.
- Being a player for Belgian club, Gent.
- For his heading goal against Netherland in UEFA Euro Cup 2020.
Where is Roman Yaremchuk from?
On 27th November 1995, Roman Yaremchuk was born in Lviv, Ukraine. By nationality, he is Ukrainian and he holds Ukrainian-White ethnicity. His race is White. He was born to his father, Oleh Yaremchuk, and his mother whose name is still a mystery. His real name is Roman Olehovych Yaremchuk. Her present age is 25 as of 2020. Sagittarius is his Zodiac sign and his religion is Christian. Details about his siblings and education qualification are still to get disclosed yet.
How was the Football Career of Roman Yaremchuk?
- Initially, Roman Yaremchuk played for Karpaty Lviv and Dynamo sports schools.
- He made his debut for Dynamo in Ukrainian National Youth Competition on 6th September 2008 against FC Yunist Chernihiv where he scored twice.
- In his 2008 season, he made 21 appearances and netted 10 goals.
- He made his debut for FC Dynamo-2 entering as a second-half substitute against Desna Chernihiv on 14 July 2013 in the Ukrainian First League.
- He was even selected as a player of the month in the Ukrainian Premier League in October 2016 playing for Oleksandriya.
- Later, he signed a four-year contract with Gent in the Belgian First Division A in August 2017 and made his debut match against Anderlecht on 27th August 2017.
- He scored his first competitive goal for the club on 3rd November 2017 in a 1-0 home victory over Standard Liege.
- On 20th January 2020, he had surgery on the injured Achilles tendon. The recovery was estimated to take two to three months.
- Regarding his international career, he played against Serbia on 7th June 2019 and against Luxembourg on 10th June 2019 in UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying.
- Against Nigeria, he appeared in the friendly match on 10th September 2019.
- During UEFA Euro 2020 qualifying, he played against Portugal on 14th October 2019 and against Serbia on 17th November 2019.
- In 2020-21 UEFA Nations League A, he played against Germany on 14th November 2020.
- Recently, he represented his nation playing against Netherlands on 13th June 2021 where he scored a head gaol but lost the match with the score 3-2.
Who is Roman Yaremchuk's Wife?
Roman Yaremchuk's might be a married man as he has children, a son with his partner whose name is mystery. He is a very secretive man when coming to his personal life as he has not stated anything about his marital details and more. However, the duo is enjoying their present life happily without any disturbances. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Roman Yaremchuk Net Worth?
Professional footballer, Roman Yaremchuk's net worth is estimated to have $1 Million - $5 Million as of 2021. Whereas details about his exact salary are still to get unfold yet but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from her work. Her major source of wealth comes from his football career and he is satisfied with his earnings. He is living a cool lifestyle as of today.
How tall is Roman Yaremchuk?
Roman Yaremchuk is a very handsome footballer with a charming personality and glowing face attracting a lot of people towards him. He has a tall height of 1.91 m or 6 ft 3 in. His weight consists of 73 Kg or 163 lbs. His body type is athletic. He has a pair of attractive blue eyes and his hair color is black. On 20th January 2020, he had surgery on the injured Achilles tendon. Later, he recovered. As of now, he has got a healthy body.
Trivias About Roman Yaremchuk You Need To Know.
- His real name is Roman Olehovych Yaremchuk.
- Initially, Roman Yaremchuk played for Karpaty Lviv and Dynamo sportive schools.
- On 20th January 2020, he had a surgery on the injured achilles tendon. The recovery was estimated to take two to three months.
- He signed a four-year contract with Gent in the Belgian First Division A in August 2017 and made his debut match against Anderlecht on 27th August 2017.
- His playing position is Striker.