Stephanie Del Valle - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Height, Age, Family,
Stephanie Del Valle is a Puerto Rican model, musician, and beauty queen who was crowned Miss World 2016 by Mireia Lalaguna (Miss World 2015). As a singer, she performed "Don't Rain on My Parade" during the talent portion of the pageant. She is the second woman from Puerto Rico to win the Miss World title, after Wilnelia Merced in 1975. She competed in the Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico in the year 2016, representing the municipality of Toa Baja. Her theater credits include The Little Mermaid, In the Heights, Cinderella, Godspell, and Fame.
Stephanie has also modeled for brands such as The W Hotel, Ego Shoes, Valija Gitana, Gatsby, and The Disney Vacation Club. As an international top model, Stephanie has walked the runway for Puerto Rican and international designers such as Agatha Ruiz de La Prada, Gionni Sraccia, and Stella Nolasco and has walked the runways of Paris Fashion Week for designer Miriam Budet.
What is Stephanie Del Valle Famous For?
- Stephanie Del Valle is a model, musician, and beauty pageant titleholder.
- Stephanie succeeded 2015 winner Mireia Lalaguna as Miss World.
Where is Stephanie Del Valle From?
Stephanie Del Valle was born on 30th December 1995. She is from San Juan, Puerto Rico. She holds Puerto Rican nationality and her ethnicity is Puerto Rican-White. Her birth name is Stephanie Del Valle Díaz. She celebrated his 26th birthday as of 30th December 2022. Capricon is her zodiac sign and she follows the Christianity religion. She has not disclosed the details about her parents.
Stephanie loved to sing since she was a child, and at the age of four, she joined the prestigious ‘Coro de Niños de San Juan’ (‘San Juan Children’s Choir’). Her interest in the fine arts, particularly music, was sparked by this experience. One of the proudest moments of her life was when she got the opportunity to travel with the San Juan Choir to Brazil. About her education, she majored in Communications and minored in Pre-Law at Pace University in New York City.
What is Stephanie Del Valle doing now?
- Stephanie Del Valle, first, competed in the Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico in 2016, representing the municipality of Toa Baja. She successfully won the title of Miss World Puerto Rico 2016 and was crowned by the outgoing titleholder Keysi Marie Vargas Vélez.
- She next won the Talent competition in the pageant. She represented Puerto Rico at the Miss World 2016 pageant which was held in Oxon Hill, Maryland, United States.
- Stephanie made it to the Top 21 in the Miss World Talent round. During the grand finale, Del Valle, as one of the Top 5 finalists was asked - “If you had an opportunity to change something about the world, what would it be?” She replied by stating: “If I have the opportunity to change something about the world, I think what I would do is send a message of how important it is to change exclusion for acceptance, to promote and provide justice for others, and the importance of helping those in need. Thank you.”
- She was crowned as Miss World 2016 at the event by the outgoing Miss World 2015, Mireia Lalaguna of Spain. The event was venued in MGM National Harbor, Oxon Hill, Maryland, United States, and held on December 18, 2016.
- Stephanie was set to co-host Miss World 2021 at the José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum. Later, the final was postponed to March 2022 due to the Omicron variant ramping cases on the island and leaving 23 out of the 97 contestants to test positive for the virus.
- About a month before the finale's new date, she along with her nonprofit organization Reignite Puerto Rico was served with a lawsuit of alleging a breach of contract and embezzlement with the organization Puerto Rico with a Purpose (led by venture capitalist Brock Pierce) after the pageant's initial cancellation in December 2021, demanding for a minimum of 1.25 million in back payments. They are also claiming $1.5 million for damages against the non-profit organization.
- Stephanie then went on the record on her social media and on Puerto Rican television to refute the lawsuit, stating that "[The] allegations are baseless, completely false." She and her parents countersued Puerto Rico with a Purpose for $31 million for 'emotional damages caused by the alleged defamation against the former beauty queen.
- On 28th February 2022, she took to Instagram to announce she would no longer be hosting the pageant's 70th edition, claiming "It is contrary to my ethics and moral principles to continue working with an organization that has acted in a defamatory, frivolous and unfair manner; solely for the purpose of causing harm."
- On 10th March 2022, the Miss World organization sent out a press release from CEO and Chairman Julia Morely stating that "[...] part of the information that was being spread in the media was simply not true."
- Puerto Rico with a Purpose's lawsuit against Del Valle and Del Valle's countersuit are still active.
- She is now in Hollywood where she is pursuing a television and film acting career.
How much is Stephanie Del Valle's Net Worth?
Stephanie Del Valle is a beauty queen, model, and singer who has been bestowed the title of Miss World 2016. As of 2022, she has an estimated net worth in the range of $1 million - $5 million. She is making her annual income between $500K-$1 million annually. Her main source of wealth comes from modeling and the entertainment industry. She received international recognition when she was crowned Miss World in 2016. Since then, she has used this platform to promote charitable causes around the world. For three consecutive years, she has hosted a 24-hour telethon in Iowa, raising over $12 million dollars. During her reign, she has raised over $40 million dollars, making her the most successful Miss World in the history of the organization founded in 1951.
Who is Stephanie Del Valle's Boyfriend?
Stephanie Del Valle is an unmarried woman and she is dating her boyfriend, Barney Walsh. She has kept his personal life secret but it appears that she is in a relationship with Barney Walsh who is an actor and presenter by profession. The duo is believed to have confirmed their relationship on Instagram after she posted a snap of the pair posing in front of a beautiful Portugal sunset.
Everything To Know About Barney Walsh
The duo crossed paths while taking part in charity events as part of the Miss World Beauty With A Purpose initiative. In 2019 the stunning couple stepped out onto the red carpet at the BAFTA TV Awards together looking very happy and were pictured alongside Barney's parents Bradley Walsh and Donna Derby. She is enjoying her present life a lot as well as she is focused on her career. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Her extensive charitable work reaches to all corners of the globe including India, China, Indonesia, the Philippines, the British Virgin Islands, the U.S.A., New Zealand, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, England, and South Africa. She helped provide over 750,000 food parcels to Early Childhood Development centers as well as proper and safe transportation methods to and from schools for the children of Qunu, South Africa.
In addition, she also supported a project in India that gave school education to 600,000 disadvantaged children and helped promote health awareness by introducing eco-friendly products for young women all around the country. Moreover, she also supports Lily's Angels Foundation, an organization that provides access to early intervention therapies for babies with Down syndrome, and with her musical background, pioneered a musical therapy program for these children.
Who is Barney Walsh?
Barney Walsh is an actor and reality TV personality who is known for his appearance in the 2017 film "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword" and the 2019 movie "Indulgence". He is famed for being the son of Bradley Walsh who is an actor. In 2019, his show "Bradley Walsh & Son: Breaking Dad" premiered. The third season aired in 2021. He was a guest star in a 2013 episode of Law & Order: UK.
How tall is Stephanie Del Valle?
Stephanie Del Valle is a beautiful lady who stands tall at the height of 1.78 m or 5 feet 10 inches. Her body weight consists of 60 KG or 132 lbs. She has a pair of brown hair color and brown eyes. She has a body measurement of 30-25-34 in. She has got a healthy body with a charming personality. She has a slim body type.
Trivias About Stephanie Del Valle You Need To Know.
- Prior to competing in beauty pageants, she was the muse to Puerto Rican fashion designer Carlos Alberto.
- She speaks three languages; Spanish, English and French.
- During her capacity as Miss World, she traveled to China, United Kingdom, United States, Indonesia, India, South Africa, Philippines, and numerous trips around Puerto Rico.
- Her social work project by the name ‘A choir of angels’ is a music-based therapy and wellness program for children with down syndrome.
- Stephanie's hobbies include, painting, reading, skiing, traveling and horse racing.