Barney Walsh - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Parents, Age, Facts, Height
Barney Walsh is an actor and reality TV personality who is known for his appearance in the 2017 film "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword" and the 2019 movie "Indulgence". He is famed for being the son of Bradley Walsh who is an actor and famous for his role as DS Ronnie Brooks on the television series Law & Order: UK and Doctor Who. In 2019, his show "Bradley Walsh & Son: Breaking Dad" premiered. The third season aired in 2021. He was a guest star in a 2013 episode of Law & Order: UK.
What is Barney Walsh Known For?
- Barney Walsh is an actor, TV host, and Presenter.
- Barney is the son of Bradley Walsh, an actor.
- Walsh is best known for his appearance on the television series "Bradley Walsh & Son: Breaking Dad".
Who are Barney Walsh's Parents?
Barney Walsh took birth on December 2, 1997, which makes him the present age of 25 in 2022. He is from London, England. He was born in the heart of London's main city hub and cultural importance with the parliament house nearby (the Palace of Westminster). He holds British nationality and his ethnicity is British-Caucasian. Sagittarius is his zodiac sign as per his birthdate and he follows the Christianity religion.
Everything To Know About Barney Walsh's Father Bradley Walsh
Barney is the only son of his father, Bradley Walsh, and his mother, Donna Derby. His dad is an actor, comedian, singer, television presenter, and former professional footballer who is known for his roles as Danny Baldwin in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street (2004–2006), as DS Ronnie Brooks in the police procedural series Law & Order: UK (2009–2014), and as Graham O'Brien in the BBC science fiction series Doctor Who (2018–2022). His mum is a former dancer and choreographer. He has an older sister, Hayley, who was born to his father's previous relationship.
Barney Walsh grew up with an interest in acting following his father's footsteps. About his education, he trained at the highly prestigious Guildhall School of Music and Drama where he learned to act.
BarneyWalsh Career As An Actor
- Barney started his career as a model and ventured into the showbiz industry.
- He rose to fame after his appearance on King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) and as Charlie in the film Indulgence (2019). He also had guest roles in Doctors and Law & Order: UK.
- He's also turned his talents to the West End stage, and appeared in the competition series All Star Musicals.
- Further, he has worked as a TV presenter alongside his dad in the ITV reality series Bradley Walsh & Son: Breaking Dad, which premiered in 2019, and its third season aired in 2021.
- In 2017 and 2018, he was the presenter for Miss World, and he toured with the Beauty With A Purpose project.
- He has acted in various acting projects but is popularly known for performing in ‘The Larkins’ in 2021.
- Moreover, he is an incredible pianist and has played Tonight at The London Palladium.
- He is also the director of his parents’ production company, Wingit Productions.
Who is Barney Walsh's Girlfriend?
Barney Walsh has kept his personal life out of the media and he likes to keep his love life out of the spotlight. He has never publicly revealed whether he is dating anyone, but it appears that he is in a relationship with Stephanie Del Valle Diaz who is a Puerto Rican musician and model who was crowned Miss World in 2016. The duo is believed to have confirmed their relationship on Instagram after Stephanie posted a snap of the pair posing in front of a beautiful Portugal sunset.
Everything To Know About Stephanie Del Valle
Barney and Stephanie met each other while taking part in charity events as part of the Miss World Beauty With A Purpose initiative. He has shared several snaps of the model to his Instagram page as well. In 2019 the stunning couple stepped out onto the red carpet at the BAFTA TV Awards together looking very happy and were pictured alongside Barney's parents Bradley Walsh and Donna Derby. Barney is currently in a happy relationship with Stephanie De Valle. His sexual orientaiton is straight and he is not gay.
Previously, his name has also been linked with Manushi Chiller.
Barney Walsh also serves as a patron for Smiles With Grace, a children's charity.
Who is Stephanie Del Valle?
Stephanie Del Valle (born on December 30, 1995) is a Puerto Rican model, musician, and beauty queen who was crowned Miss World 2016 by Mireia Lalaguna (Miss World 2015). She is the second woman from Puerto Rico to win the Miss World title, after Wilnelia Merced in 1975. She competed in the Miss Mundo de Puerto Rico in 2016, representing the municipality of Toa Baja.
How much is Barney Walsh's Net Worth?
Barney Walsh is the son of a multimillionaire, Bradley Walsh. He is making a good sum of money from his career as an actor and television work. The net worth of Barney is estimated to be $1.5 million as of 2022. He is making his annual salary of around $500k at present from his professional career. His main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry.
His father, Bradley's net worth is estimated to be £20 million as of 2022. His family reportedly lives in a £2.5 million barn conversion property in Epping, Essex which completes with five bedrooms, a sauna, a gym, and an outdoor swimming pool. He lives a lavish lifestyle at present.
How tall is Barney Walsh?
The actor and TV personality, Barney Walsh has a slim body build with a height of 5 ft 7 inches. He has a balanced body weight of around 68 kg. He has a pleasant smile with a glowing face attracting a lot of viewers towards him. He wears shoes of size 7 (UK). He has short brown hair with attractive blue eyes. He has got a healthy body with smart looks.
Trivias About Barney Walsh You Need To Know.
- Barney did philanthropic work for the children's charity Smiles with Grace.
- He played the younger version of Charlie Hunnam's character in King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.
- He trained at the highly prestigious Guildhall School of Music and Drama where he learned to act.
- He has an older sister, Hayley.
- He is the only son of Bradley Walsh and Donna Derby.