Stephanie McMahon - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age, Family, Height, Wiki
Stephanie McMahon is an American retired professional wrestling personality as well as a businesswoman who currently serves as the chief brand officer (CBO) of WWE. Since the age of 13, she began appearing in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) merchandise catalogs and modeling for T-shirts and hats. In 1998, she started working for the WWE as a full-time career. In May 2022, Stephanie took a leave of absence from her role as the CBO of WWE in order to focus on her family after her husband, Triple H had suffered a cardiac event in September 2021.
Stephanie McMahon Announces 'Leave of Absence' from WWE
After her husband, Triple H announced that he would be retiring from wrestling in the ring; Stephanie McMahon also announced that she would be taking a leave of absence from the WWE and her responsibilities as Chief Brand Officer for the wrestling organization. Her official statement on her absence from World Wrestling Entertainment reads: "As of tomorrow, I am taking a leave of absence from the majority of my responsibilities at WWE. WWE is a lifelong legacy for me and I look forward to returning to the company that I love after taking this time to focus on my family." In a recent interview, Triple H went into detail about his role with the company: "No no, my foot's not off the gas. I suppose in some manner I have to step back a little bit. I'm still in recovery, and my endurance isn't quite what it used to be before. Right now I'm back, I'm at the office. I'm fully focused on recruiting and developing of our talent in the future. Whether that's building more performance centers. Whether that's finding the next young stud that's out there, male or female, like Gable Steveson. Recently two time NCAA Champion Gold Medalist at the Olympics right, his next step is in WWE, and with us, it's finding that it's creating that future, and that's the biggest focus for me and as we move forward from there, it's making sure that WWE is a success for generations to come."
What is Stephanie McMahon Famous For?
- Being a professional wrestling personality and a WWE star.
- Being the daughter of WWE general manager Vince McMahon.
- Being the wife of the famous WWE wrestler, Triple H.
What Ethnicity is Stephanie McMahon?
Stephanie McMahon took birth with the birth name of Stephanie Marie McMahon on September 24, 1976. She is from Hartford, Connecticut, the USA. She holds American nationality and her ethnicity is American-Irish. His race is White. Her family later moved to Greenwich and she was raised there. Her great-grandfather, Roderick James "Jess" McMahon, was born to Irish parents who had emigrated from Galway, the Republic of Ireland to New York City during the 1870s. Libra is her zodiac sign and she follows the Christianity religion. She celebrated her 45th birthday as of 2021.
About her parents, she was born to her mother, Linda McMahon, and her father, Vince McMahon. Also, she has a brother, namely Shane McMahon who is a businessman and professional wrestler. Her father is Professional Wrestling Promoter, Executive American Football Executive, and Businessman whereas her mother is a politician.
When it comes to her education, she attended Greenwich High School and graduated in 1994. Later, she attended Boston University from where she has a degree in Communications.
Stephanie McMahon Career Timeline
- When Stephanie was 13, she appeared in World Wrestling Federation (WWF) merchandise catalogs, modeling T-shirts and hats.
- After her graduation in 1998, she began working for the WWF full-time.
- She started her career there as a model and later worked as an Account Executive for the WWF offices located in New York.
- Additionally, she also did reception work, television production, and creative design during the early part of her career.
- In the year 2006, she became the Senior Vice President of Creative Writing.
- In 2007, she became the executive vice president of Creative. There, she was able to spearhead the upbringing of the WWE app, which has been downloaded over 20 million times.
- She also launch a huge partnership with the USO Metropolitan Washington, the social media company Tout, and was able to partner with Yahoo to bring WWE content.
- In addition, she led WWE's Creative coalition for their Anti-Bullying Campaigns.
- On 4th December 2013, WWE announced the promotion of McMahon to the chief brand officer.
- Also, she serves as the lead ambassador of WWE and works with business units to support key growth initiatives.
- On 5th February 2014, she alongside CMO and CRO Michelle Wilson announced a partnership between WWE and KaBOOM! to build a playground for WWE's annual WrestleMania week in Louisiana.
- She first debuted in a storyline involving The Undertaker and her father Vince in early 1999.
- She next began an on-screen relationship with a wrestler, Test. They went on to team together in a match on September 20, 1999, with the couple defeating Jeff Jarrett and Debra. The couple was eventually engaged, but during the in-ring ceremony, Triple H showed a video that revealed that he had drugged McMahon and taken her to Las Vegas, Nevada where they were married in a drive-through ceremony.
- Later, Triple H held the WWF Championship and McMahon held the WWF Women's Championship after defeating champion Jacqueline with the help of Tori and D-Generation X on the March 28 episode of SmackDown!
- She then defended her title against Lita on SmackDown on June 6 and 16.
- She later revealed that she had purchased Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) and intended to bankrupt the WWF.
- She later returned to the WWE on 18th July 2002 as the general manager of SmackDown!.
- After then, she returned as a villainess once again on October 3, 2005, for "Raw Homecoming".
- Further, she appeared at the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony on April 1, 2006, and in a backstage vignette with her immediate family at WrestleMania 22.
- She even made an appearance as a guest speaker at the WrestleMania XXVII Press Conference.
- On April 6, 2013, she was inducted by former on-screen rival Trish Stratus into the WWE Hall of Fame.
- In November 2013, she signed a three-year performer's contract with the WWE, confirming her as a regular on its programming.
- On the July 11 episode of Raw, Mr. McMahon announced Stephanie as the commissioner of the Raw brand.
- She made a one-off appearance after Kevin Owens assaulted her father on the September 12 edition of SmackDown.
- She returned to Raw on the 30th October 2017, episode.
- On the 15th April 2019, episode of Raw, she turned heel once again by supporting her brother's actions against The Miz's father and also insulting the fans by saying Kurt Angle had his last match, telling them to get over it, and also insulting the Montreal crowd.
- Besides this, she has appeared on The Howard Stern Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and Opie and Anthony.
- Also, she has appeared in numerous WWE video games which are WWF WrestleMania 2000, WWF SmackDown!, WWF No Mercy, WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role, WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It, WWE Raw 2, WWE WrestleMania X8, WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth, WWE Crush Hour, WWE WrestleMania XIX, WWE SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008, WWE '13, WWE 2K14, WWE 2K16, WWE 2K17, WWE 2K18, and WWE 2K19.
Awards and Achivements
World Wrestling Federation/WWE
- WWF Women's Championship (1 time)
- Slammy Awards (2 times)
- Vincent J. McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award (2016)
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Feud of the Year (2002) vs. Eric Bischoff
- Feud of the Year (2013) vs. Daniel Bryan as part of The Authority
- Most Hated Wrestler of the Year (2013) as part of The Authority
- Most Hated Wrestler of the Year (2014) – with Triple H
- Woman of the Year (2000)
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic (2001) Comparing Vince McMahon steroid indictment with the September 11 attacks in a promo
- Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic (2003) McMahon family all over WWE products
- Worst Non-Wrestling Personality (2001–2003)
- Worst on Interviews (2001–2003)
- Worst Feud of the Year (2013) – as a member of The Authority vs. Big Show
- Four-time Most Powerful Women in Cable honoree by Cable magazine – 2009, 2011, 2012, and 2013
- 2010: Fairfield County Business Journal 40 Under 40 Award
- 2013: Multichannel News Woman to Watch
- 2013: Honorary Chairperson of the Special Olympics of Connecticut.
- 2014: Broadcasting and Cable and Multichannel News "Women in the
- 2014: Eisenhower United States fellow
- 2016: Digital Entertainment Executives to watch
- 2016: Multichannel News TV Wonder Woman
- 2017: Henry Crown Fellow
- 2017: Stuart Scott ENSPIRE Award
- 2019: Honorary Doctorate of Business Administration from Robert Morris University
- 2021: Inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame
Who is Stephanie McMahon Husband?
Stephanie McMahon is a married woman and she married her handsome husband, Paul Levesque who is commonly known as Triple H. They started dating in 2000 and they got engaged on Valentine's Day in 2003. Then, they married on 25th October 2003 at St. Teresa of Avila Church. The couple has three daughters named Aurora Rose Levesque (b. 2006), Murphy Claire Levesque (b. 2008), and Vaughn Evelyn Levesque (b. 2010). Her sexual orientation is straight.
Everything To Know About Stephanie McMahon Husband, Triple H
How much is Stephanie McMohan Net Worth?
As of 2022, the net worth of Stephanie McMohan is estimated to have $150 Million. Most of her wealth comes from the shares of the WWE industry as she owns the WWE stocks that are worth over $75 million. WWE compensates her with a $325,000 a year deal to work as an in-ring performer. Stephanie receives in excess of $500,000 a year for her role as the company's Chief Brand Officer. In addition, she has also done advertisement work for 1 800 CALL ATT, Snapple, and more. As a successful businesswoman, she has made a huge amount of money which boosts her net worth. Her exact salary is still to get disclosed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making her earnings in millions of dollars.
How tall is Stephanie McMahon?
Beautiful and charming woman, Stephanie McMahon stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m), and her body weight is around 65 kg. She has a body measurement of 38-26-36 inches. Her hair color is dark brown and her eye color is blue. She frequently does exercise to maintain her body. Overall, she has got a healthy body at present. Her body type is Athletic.
Trivias About Stephanie McMahon You Need To Know.
- Stephanie has held the WWE women’s championship 1 time.
- She joined WWF as a model and gradually started working for their sales and merchandise department.
- She is best known for being the chief brand officer (CBO) of WWE.
- She is the daughter of Vince McMahon and the wife of famous WWE superstar Triple H.