Facts About Tamara Day
|Celebrated Name||Tamara Day|
|Age||46 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Tamara Day|
|Profession||House Renovator , Host , Businesswoman|
|Place Of Birth||Kansas City, Missouri|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Education||Kansas State University|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Communications|
|Bra Cup Size||Unknown|
|Famous For||Being an American TV host|
|Best Known For||For starring on the DIY network|
|Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Tamara Day is an American television host and most renowned for starring on the DIY network. For home restoration expert she, there is no such thing as a home that’s too big. She brings these forgotten works of art back to life so that new owners can move in and appreciate them again. The show has been running since 2016 and has two seasons under its belt so far. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Tamara Day famous for?
- An American reality star and house renovator.
Where is Tamara Day from?
Recalling her early life, Tamara was born in Kansas City, Missouri. Her father’s name is Ward and her mother's name is yet to be disclosed. She grew up alongside three other siblings. Similarly, She is Muslim and as of now she resides in Leawood earthed in Kansas City. For education, She graduated with a degree in communications at Kansas State.
What does Tamara Day do?
- Moving towards her career, Tamara started her journey from a very young age where she was assisting her dad, Ward. According to her husband became a passion for restoring furniture. After meeting with her husband they together renovated their house, and later the couple started buying old homes and renovated into beautiful apartments.
- In 2007, she was featured in The Mailbox. After her show Bargain Mansion was aired on TLC Channel where she buys and renovates the properties of Kansas City with her team and dad, which helps her to gather many fans and followers.
- Later, she had also restored authentic features such as pocket doors, stately staircases, and exposed brick walls of these historic properties.
- Currently, She is starring in her own DIY Network TV show “Bargain Mansions,” which will follow her and her team through the process of transforming local homes.
Who is Tamara Day married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Tamara is married to her husband Bill Day. The couple married in 2001 and they have four children together, three sons and one daughter, Nora.
The couple fell in love with each other’s personalities. Together, They renovated their home, and after that, they bought old homes and renovated them to beautiful houses. Their love for each other grew day by day after they got married. Presently, the couple seems to be happy and live a blissful life.
How much is Tamara Day's worth?
Being a reality TV star, Tamara earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession. It is believed that the net worth of her has been estimated at millions of US dollars. About her exact annual salary, it is under review yet. It seems that she loves to keep her low key profile. Surely, her net worth and salary will increase in the upcoming years.
How tall is Tamara Day?
Observing her body physics, Tamara stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches while her weight is unknown. Besides this, there is no information on her other body measurements including dress size, shoe size, the color of eyes and color of hair. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.