Taylor Sheridan - Bio, Net Worth, Wife, Family, Facts, Height, Age
Taylor Sheridan is an American filmmaker and actor who comes to light for starring as David Hale in the FX television series "Sons of Anarchy" and Danny Boyd in "Veronica Mars" (2005-2007). He is also the screenwriter behind films like "Hell or High Water" (2016), for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. He made his directorial debut with the 2017 thriller "Wind River", starring Jeremy Renner. He has also created the crime drama "Tulsa King", which he co-writes and the show runs with Terence Winter as well as he is a co-creator of the Paramount Network television series "Yellowstone" and creator of its prequels "1883" (2021) and "1923" (2022). Additionally, Taylor will be writing his next TV series "Lioness" in 2023.
Taylor Sheridan famous for
- Taylor Sheridan is an American filmmaker and actor.
- Taylor Sheridan was seen as David Hale in the FX television series "Sons of Anarchy" and Danny Boyd in "Veronica Mars" (2005-2007).
Where is Taylor Sheridan from?
Taylor Sheridan opened his eyes for the very first time on 21st May 1970 in Cranfills Gap, Texas, U.S. He is American by nationality and American-white by nationality. Likewise, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Taylor celebrated his 52nd birthday in 2022 and as per his birthdate, his zodiac sign is Gemini. He was born to his father, Colin Smith, and his mother, Marilyn Smith. He also has one sibling a brother named John Gibler.
Moving to Taylor's academic qualification, he dropped out of Texas State University after which he moved to Austin, where he mowed lawns and painted houses.
What does Taylor Sheridan do for a living?
- Taylor Sheridan jumps off his acting career by starring in small films and in recurring roles in television series like "Veronica Mars", "Walker, Texas Ranger" and most notably, David Hale in "Sons of Anarchy".
- His first film as a screenwriter was "Sicario" which received critical acclaim, with a 94% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, and received a number of nominations.
- Then he wrote, "Comanchisia" which was later retitled "Hell or High Water" and was released in August 2016.
- His second feature as director, but third as a screenwriter, "Wind River" premiered at Sundance Film Festival in January 2017.
- Deadline reported on 15th September 2016 that Taylor had been set by Sony Pictures and Escape Artists to script the American remake of the Matthias Schoenaerts drama-thriller film "Disorder".
- As well, he created the television series "Yellowstone" starring Kevin Costner which aired on the Paramount Network for five seasons running beginning on 20th June 2018.
- He wrote the sequel to "Sicario", titled "Sicario: Day of the Soldado", which was directed by Stefano Sollima and released in 2018.
- Later it was announced in May 2019 that Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema acquired distribution rights to the film "Those Who Wish Me Dead" with Sheridan as director. The film had a theatrical debut internationally in South Korea on 5th May 2021 and in the United States, it was released on 14th May 2021.
- Moreover, he will be producing another film titled "Finestkind" as well as he will be writing his next TV series "Lioness" in 2023.
Who is Taylor Sheridan's Wife?
Taylor Sheridan is a married man. He tied the knot with his beautiful wife, Nicole Muirbrook in 2013. Muirbrook is a famous American model and actress. They both seem extremely happy in their domestic life. She's supportive of him and the profession that he is in. There's much love between the two. The couple is also blessed parents of one child a son named Gus who is quickly following in his parent's footsteps. The pair currently resides in Weatherford, Texas. Furthermore, talking about Sheridan's sexual orientation, he is straight.
How did Taylor Sheridan make his money?
Taylor Sheridan has a net worth of $15 million as of 2022 and he earns $250,000 per episode as a salary. With his hard work and luck by his side, he can double the amount of wealth he has today. His major source of income is his filmmaker and actor career. He is sincere in his work. But, he is doing all the hard work in order to build a secure financial status for himself and his family. Taylor has also done endorsement work for several brands from where he gained a handsome amount of money.
How tall is Taylor Sheridan?
Taylor Sheridan has unarguably accomplished a decent height career-wise. He stands at an ideal height of 1.79 m with a balanced body weight of 75 kg. He has good-looking dark brown hair and eyes color. Taylor's body build type is average and he has kept his body maintained at this age too which is so awesome to look at.
Trivias About Taylor Sheridan You Need To Know.
- In 2021, Sheridan was inducted into the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame.
- He grew up on a ranch in Cranfills Gap, Texas.
- He made his directorial debut with the 2017 thriller Wind River, starring Jeremy Renner.
- He played the childhood friend of Charlie Hunnam's character on Sons of Anarchy.
- He is also the screenwriter behind films like Hell or High Water (2016).