Teairra Mari - Bio, Net Worth, Songs, Age, Facts, Ig, Movies, Tape, Video, Leaked, Boyfriend, Love & Hip Hop, Sex Tape, Mom, Parents, Height
The American singer-songwriter, dancer, model, and actress is Teairra Mari Thomas. She is professionally known as Teairra Mari. At the age of 16, American rapper and record producer Jay-Z signed Teairra to Def Jam and released her debut album titled Roc-A-Fella Records Presents Teairra Mari the following year. Some of her songs are "Make Her Feel Good", "No Daddy", "Phone Booth", "Hunt 4 U", "Cause A Scene", "Sponsor", and "U Did That". She also has released two mixtapes titled "Don't Make Me Cause a Scene" and "Point of No Return" and has worked with Gucci Mane, Nicki Minaj, and Soulja Boy.
Best Known For
- Teairra Mari was signed by Popular American rapper Jay-Z at the age of 16 only.
Mari’s Early Life
The full name of Mari is Teairra Mari Thomas. She was born on 2 December 1987. Her birthplace is Detroit, Michigan, United States. He holds American nationality. Her birth sign is Sagittarius. She attended Longfellow Elementary in Holland. Then she attended the Detroit High School for The Fine and Performing Arts. She started singing at a very young age. Her passion for singing inspired her to pursue a singing career.
Mari’s Body Features
Teairra Mari stands five feet one inch tall. She has a body weight of 46 kg. She has a dark brown colored eye and her hair color is black. Overall, she has the balanced and healthy body.
- At a very young age, she met Big Mike and Ed K, who helped her to groom and polish her talent.
- In 2003, she released her debut EP titled "Get Away".
- At the age of 16 in 2004, popular American rapper Jay-Z signed her to Def Jam.
- She released her debut album titled, "Roc-A-Fella Records Presents Teairra Mari" in 2005. "Make Her Feel Good", " No Daddy", and "Phone Booth" were some of the songs from the album.
- The album did not achieve commercial success as anticipated.
- She started working on her second album entitled Second Round in 2006, but her contract was dismissed by the record label.
- She returned to music after she released first single titled "Hunt 4 U" from her new album titled At That Point in 2008.
- She scheduled to release her second album in the summer of 2010 but was eventually postponed due to so many of her tracks getting leaked online.
- She released her first mixtape Don't Make Me Cause A Scene in 2009, which included her earlier singles and remixes. Some of them were "Sponsor", "Diamonds" with Kanye West, "Automatic" with Nicki Minaj, remix of "Birthday Sex" by Jeremih, " Turn My Swagg On" by Soulja Boy, "Blame It" by Jamie Foxx and T-Pain, "Cause Me a Scene", and several others.
- She released her second mixtape titled Point of No Return in 2010. It consisted her leaked songs like "I Know It's You", "Coins", "Find My Way Back", "Holla", and "Lights Go Down".
- She also released an EP titled Sincerely Yours via iTunes in 2010. It includes songs like "Sponsor", "Body", "Stranger", "Emergency", "Operator", and "Might Get Lucky".
- In 2010, she released her third mixtape titled The NIght Before X-MAS on Christmas Eve. It included remix to "Devil in a New Dress" by Kanye West, "Boy Shorts" by Mr. Vegas and covers to Chris Brown's "Deuces", Rick Ross's "Aston Martin Music", Diddy-Dirty Money's "Loving You No More". She covered Wiz Khalifa's song "Black and Yellow" with a new title "U Know What It Is". It also included other songs such as "Round And Round", "Stay", and "Back It Up".
- She released her fourth mixtape titled Now or Never in 2011.
- She started working on her untitled second album in 2011.
- In 2009, she appeared in The Magnificient Cooly-T.
- In 2010, she appeared in Lottery Ticket.
- She also appeared in a supporting role on season two of the VH1 hit reality show Love & Hip Hop: New York in 2011-12.
- She was also featured in "The Dempsey Sisters" in 2013.
- In 2014, She was casted a lead role in the Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
Mari’s Personal Life
Currently, Teairra Mari is considered single. She likes to keep her personal life secret. No recent news about her affairs has come to light. Earlier, she was linked with Shad Moss, Lil' Wayne, Pleasure P Cooper, Ray J, and Cisco Rosado. Following her commercial failures to her debut album, she was engaged to alcohol and drug abuses. It is believed that bad breakups, the health condition of her mother and unsuccessful career led her to mental illness. She was also reported to admit to a rehabilitation center to resolve her problems.
Teairra Mari has yet to achieve success in the music industry. Although some of her songs made a place in Billboard chart, her debut album was commercially unsuccessful and has been going through ups and downs in her career. As of 2018, the net worth of Teairra Mari is estimated at around $1 million.