Tom Holland - Bio, Net Worth, Religion, Dating, Affair, Blonde Woman, Zendaya, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki, Spider-Man, Girlfriend 2019, Birthday, Family
Tom Holland is an English stage performer dancer and actor best known for playing the title character in Spiderman: Homcoming (2017), a role he reprised in other Marvel Cinematic Universe films such as Avenger: Infinity War (2018) among others.
The 2017 BAFTA Rising Star Award recipient, who was diagnosed with dyslexia when he was seven years old, has used his fame to do a lot of charitable work, sponsoring a number of charities around the world who tackle different causes as well as the disease he suffered as a child. To learn more about the actor, read below.
What makes Tom Holland famous?
Tom Holland is an English actor and dancer. He is best known for portraying the character Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He has played the character Peter Parker / Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War (2016) and Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017). Tom is also famous for playing the character Billy Elliot / Michael in the stage musical, Billy Elliot the Musical from 2008 to 2010. He starred as Lucas Bennett in the 2012 film The Impossible.
Who are the parents of Tom Holland?
Talking about his early life, Tom Holland was born in Kingston upon Thames, England, UK. His full name is Thomas Stanley Holland. He is the elder son of Nicola Elizabeth, a photographer, and Dominic Holland, a comedian, and author. He has three brothers, twins named Sam Holland, Harry Holland, and Paddy Holland. His nationality is British and English and he is of English, Irish, and Manx ethnicity.
Holland began dancing during his childhood age. As a child, he began dancing at a hip-hop class at Nifty Feet Dance School in Wimbledon. During his childhood, he was first spotted by choreographer Lynne Page.
Regarding his education, Tom completed his school education at Donhead Preparatory School in Wimbledon in South West London. After that, he attended Wimbledon College, a voluntary aided Jesuit Roman Catholic comprehensive school. After that, he trained at The BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology.
When did Tom Holland pursue his acting career?
- Tom began his acting career playing the character Billy Elliot / Michael in the stage musical, Billy Elliot the Musical in Victoria Palace Theatre in 2008. He portrayed the character in the musical until 2010. He made his first screen appearance as Lucas Bennett in the 2012 movie The Impossible.
- For his role in the movie, he won the Hollywood Film Awards and St. Louis Film Critics Association award in 2012. In addition, he won the Young Artist Awards and Saturn Awards for Best Performance by a Younger Actor in 2013 for the same movie. Since then, he has appeared in several movies including How I Live Now (2013), In the Heart of the Sea (2015), and A Monster Calls (2016).
- Tom began playing the character Peter Parker / Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in 2016. As Spider-Man, he first appeared in Captain America: Civil War (2016). For his role in the movie, he received critical praise.
- In 2017, he reprised his role as Peter Parker in ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming.’ He also appeared in a couple of other movies, namely ‘Pilgrimage’ and ‘The Current War.’ While he played Brother Diarmuid in ‘Pilgrimage,’ he portrayed the famous American businessman Samuel Insull in ‘The Current War.’ In the same year, he also appeared as himself in the popular reality competition TV series, ‘Lip Sync Battle.’
- In 2018, he once again reprised his role as Spider-Man in the Marvel Studios’ superhero film, ‘Avengers: Infinity War.’ Tom has a host of upcoming films under his belt. Though he is growing from strength to strength as an actor, Tom says his ultimate goal is to become a director in Hollywood.
- He reprised his role in Avengers: Endgame, released on 26 April 2019. Holland began shooting the sequel Spider-Man: Far From Home in July 2018, with production wrapping that October. The film was released worldwide on 2 July 2019.
Is Tom Holland dating someone?
Reflecting his personal life, Tom Holland has kept his personal life private and out of the spotlight. He usually doesn’t talk about his private life in the media and public. He prefers people focusing on his work rather than his personal life. He hasn’t mentioned about his affairs publically and has managed to keep it low profile. There is no record of his marriage and divorce until now.
He has not clarified about his married life, affair, girlfriend, and spouse until the present time. It seems like he is sharpening his strength and skills to make his all dreams come true rather than being stuck in a relationship. He is currently focusing on his work and it seems like he doesn’t have time for love affairs. He has rumors of his affair, with the actress Zendaya but his current relationship status is unknown.
How much net worth Tom Holland owns?
After reportedly taking home around $250 Thousand from his first appearances as Spiderman in Marvel Cinematic Universe movie series, Tom Holland took home $1,500,00 plus a bonus for his role in Spiderman: Homecoming (2016). He is now said to have an estimated net worth of around $4 million. However, his salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Tom Holland?
Observing his body statistics, Tom stands a height of 5 Feet and 8 Inches tall. His weight is 64 kg. He has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. His shoe size is 11 (US). His body measurements are chest size is 39 inches, waist size is 31 inches, and biceps size is 13 inches.
Trivias About Tom Holland You Need To Know.
- His favorite film is Saving Private Ryan (1998).
- He was featured in Screen International's "UK Stars of Tomorrow - 2012" and in Variety's "Youth Impact Report 2012".
- He has a blue Staffordshire Bull Terrier named Tessa.
- He is a supporter of Arsenal Football Club.
- He can perform back, side, and front flips.