Tony Hinchcliffe - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Married, Wife, Family, Salary, Career, Podcast, Nationality, Height, Parents, Facts, Wiki, Stand Up, Birthday
Tony Hinchcliffe is a famous comedian and writer who hailed from the USA. He is famous for his one-hour stand-up special "One Shot" which premiered on Netflix in 2016. He is also known for broaching uncomfortable and sensitive topics during his stand-up sets. He is an insult comedian as well as the host of the comedy podcast "Kill Tony". He has also been on the writing staff of the "Comedy Central Roast" series and has appeared as a roaster on the "All Def Digital Roast of Snoop Dogg" that aired on Fusion in 2016. Back then, he performed stand-up comedy at the Hollywood Comedy Store in 2007. He soon after began hosting the club's Potluck Night. He refers to Jeff Ross as his "mentor" and he helped get Hinchcliffe his first writing jobs.
Comedian Tony Hinchcliffe Racist Asian Jokes
American stand-up comedian, Tony Hinchcliffe made several racist comments during a comedy show in Austin last week as Asian Americans continue to face rising hate crimes across the country. Peng Dang, a Chinese national stand-up comedian who performs in the U.S., shared a brief video of Hinchcliffe during their show last week, where the former introduced him on stage. Hinchcliffe referred to Dang as a "filthy little f*cking ch*nk" as he asked the crowd to give Dang a round of applause. The audience cheered and laughed at Hinchcliffe’s remark. He then put on a fake Asian accent and said, "Oh, we make gunpowder," "Oh, you want extra soy sauce" and "Oh, you borrow money from us." On the other side, Dang told NextShark on Wednesday that he was shocked and upset by the comment, which followed Dang's opening act that included a segment on the #StopAsianHate movement. Peng Dang posted a video of the incident on Twitter on May 11, 2021. The video clip has sparked outrage on social media, including calls to "cancel Tony Hinchcliffe."
- Being an American Comedian and Writer.
- For his one-hour stand-up special "One Shot".
- Being an insult comedian.
What is the Birthplace of Tony Hinchcliffe?
Tony Hinchcliffe took birth in Youngstown, Ohio, the USA on 8th June 1984 which makes him the age of 36 as of 2020. He is American by nationality and his ethnic background is American-White. Thus, her race is White. His birth sign is Gemini and he follows the Christian religion. He has not spoken to the media about his parent's names. Only the fact is known that he was raised by his single mother in the city's north side. He is a single son to his parents, Thus, he has no sibling. He told the Free Times of Columbia, South Carolina that he grew up in a tough neighborhood and that he first developed roasting as a defense mechanism.
Concerning his education, Tony graduated from Ursuline High School in the year 2002.
How was the Career of Tony Hinchcliffe?
- Tony Hinchcliffe's comedian career began in Los Angeles by performing stand-up at open mics at The Comedy Store in Hollywood.
- Then, he then started opening for comedians Joe Rogan and Jeff Ross on tour.
- In a short period of time, he became known at "The Comedy Store" as he insulted other comics and audience members during shows.
- He refers to Jeff Ross as his "mentor" and he helped get Hinchcliffe his first writing jobs. He started writing for the Comedy Central Roasts of James Franco, Justin Bieber, and Rob Lowe. His contributions to the series include writing Martha Stewart's set for the Justin Bieber roast and Ann Coulter's set for the Rob Lowe roast.
- He then wrote also for the comedy panel show "The Burn with Jeff Ross".
- What's more, he also made his appearance as a contestant on the first season of "Jeff Ross Presents Roast Battle".
- After then, he produced and hosted a podcast called "Kill Tony" in the year 2013 which is a weekly live show recorded at "The Comedy Store". The podcast even streams live to YouTube.
- He later appeared as a roaster on the Roast of Snoop Dogg presented by All Def Digital in the year 2016 which was aird on Fusion network.
- He also launched a podcast called "The Pony Hour" which consists of one-hour interviews with each of his guests including Brendan Schaub, Nate Diaz, Bruce Buffer, David Arquette, and Big Jay Oakerson.
- His very first one-hour stand-up special titled "One Shot" was premiered on Netflix in the year 2016 and after a year he headlined the Monster Energy Outbreak Tour where he toured 20 American cities in 22 days.
- Then, it was announced in September 2020 that he would be relocating to Austin, Texas to join Joe Rogan and Brian Redban.
- He was videotaped insulting Peng Dang as of May 2021. Peng Dang is an Asian American comedian who had introduced Hinchcliffe after performing the previous set at Big Laugh Comedy in Austin. He referred to Dang as a "filthy little fucking chink" and followed with a series of Asian stereotypes in a mock Chinese accent.
- Peng Dang then posted the video on Twitter, resulting in a heavy backlash against Hinchliffe.
Who is Tony Hinchcliffe married to?
Married man, Tony Hinchcliffe's wife name is Charlotte Jane with whom he shared the vow. But their relationship after their marriage never comes to the media. Due to this, many think that Tony and Charlotte have parted their ways and many think that the couple is still together. Since the year 2018, the couple is seen without a ring. His spouse, Charlotte Jane is the daughter of Bob Jane (late Australian race car driver). By profession, Charlotte is a model. Tony's sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How much is Tony Hinchcliffe Net Worth?
Professional Comedian, Tony Hinchcliffe's net worth is estimated to have $10 Million as of 2021. He made his fortune as a comedian and writer which is his major source of wealth. At present, he is living a lavish lifestyle. He is a very good role model for the upcoming young comedians. His exact salary is still to get disclosed yet.
How tall is Tony Hinchcliffe?
Handsome comedian, Tony Hinchcliffe has got a cool smile with a glowing face. He stands tall at the perfect height of 5.7 m. His weight consists of 68 KG. His hair color is mixed of black and brown whereas his eye color is pale green.
Trivias About Tony Hinchcliffe You Need To Know.
- Before his fame, Tony performed stand-up comedy at the Hollywood Comedy Store in 2007.
- He refers to Jeff Ross as his "mentor" and he helped get Hinchcliffe his first writing jobs.
- He was raised by his single mother in the city's north side.
- He told the Free Times of Columbia, South Carolina that he grew up in a tough neighborhood and that he first developed roasting as a defense mechanism.
- His one-hour stand-up special "One Shot" was premiered on Netflix in 2016.