Tori Roloff - Bio, Net Worth, Story, Married, Husband, Parents, Family, Nationality, Age, Height, Weight, Wiki, Career, Job, Facts, Sad News, Children
Tori Roloff is an American reality TV personality and social media star. She is best known for her appearances in the TV series, " Little People, Big World" and " Little People, Big World: Wedding Farm". She appeared on the show as the wife of Zachary Roloff who is suffered from dwarfism. The show documents the six-member Roloff family farm in Oregon, parents named Matt Roloff and Amy Roloff, and their children named Zachary, Jeremy, Molly, and Jacob.
The social media star has a huge fan following on social media platforms. She has around 1.5 million followers on Instagram @toriroloff and around 5k followers on Twitter @toriroloff56.
What is Tori Roloff famous for?
- Her appearances in the TV series, " Little People, Big World" and " Little People, Big World: Wedding Farm".
Everything To Know About Zachary Roloff
Where is Tori Roloff from?
Tori Roloff was born on May 3, 1991, in Portland, Oregon, the United States. Her birth name is Victoria Elizabeth Patton. She was born to her mother, Kim Patton. However, there is no detailed information regarding her father, siblings, early life, and educational background.
She holds an American nationality and belongs to the White ethnicity. Her zodiac sign is Taurus and she believes in Christianity.
What does Tori Roloff do for a living?
- After her highschool, Tori Roloff worked as a Kindergarten teacher in Woodland Public School from 2013 to 2015 and then at Beaverton School District before leaving for maternity leave in 2017.
- Even, she continued teaching as a kindergarten teacher when she was a small part of the TLC show "Little People, Big World".
- The show documents the six-member Roloff family farm in Oregon, parents named Matt Roloff and Amy Roloff, and their children named Zachary, Jeremy, Molly, and Jacob.
- However, She became popular after she began dating Zachary Roloff who is one of the main cast of the show.
- She has also starred in " Little People, Big World: Wedding Farm".
- Tori also works as a professional photographer, often taking senior class portraits, maternity shoots, family pics, and nature stills as seen on her website https://www.toriroloffphotography.com/ and professional Instagram Page @toriroloffphotography.
Who is Tori Roloff married to?
Tori Roloff is a married woman. She is married to Zachary Roloff. The couple first met each other in 2010 at Zach's Pumpkin Farm and began dating. The couple tied the knot on July 25, 2015, after getting engaged in 2014. They dated for three years before getting engaged. Their wedding ceremony was televised in the wedding special that aired in August 2015.
The couple blessed with their first child, a baby boy named Jackson Roloff on May 14, 2017, who is also known as Jackson Kyle. They welcomed their second child, a baby girl named Liah Ray Roloff on November 19, 2019. Both of their children suffer from Dwarfism.
In May 2021, Tori Roloff shared heartbreaking news via an Instagram post that she has suffered from a miscarriage. She posted an artwork which showed Tori and her husband Zach with son Jackson Kyle and daughter Liah Ray, besides a rendering of Jesus holding the baby they lost. Underneath the artwork sat a positive pregnancy test.
How tall is Tori Roloff?
Tori Roloff is a gorgeous lady with an average body physique. She has a fair complexion with Dark Brown hair and eye. She stands at 1.67m (5 feet and 5 inches) tall but her body weight is unknown. She is much taller than her husband Zack who is suffered from Dwarfism, is 4 feet and 3 inches tall. There are no details available about her body measurements, shoe size, and dress size. Her sexual orientation is Straight.
What is the Net Worth of Tori Roloff?
Tori Roloff has good earnings from her professional career as a reality star. As of 2021, Tori and her husband Zack has an estimated net worth of $300,000 together. The couple makes $10k per episode. Besides, she also earns an extra amount as a professional photographer, while Zach also earns by coaching soccer. She is living a living lifestyle.
Trivias About Tori Roloff You Need To Know.
- Her birth name is Victoria Elizabeth Patton.
- She appeared in an only a show called Little People, Big World.
- She was married to Zachary Roloff.
- She is currently pregnant with her second child.
- Her height is 5 feet 5 inches whereas her husband's height is 4 ft 3 in.