Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 11:14 pm
Facts About Wells Adams
|Celebrated Name||Wells Adams|
|Age||39 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Wells Adams|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Monterey, California|
|Best Known For||His appearance on "Bachelor in Paradise" and "The Bachelorette".|
|Siblings||Brett, Cord, Marisa and Whitney.|
|Education||Degree in broadcast journalism|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Bicep Size||15.5 inches|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
Wells Adams is an American Radio DJ and a popular television personality who is best known for his appearances in several TV series including, "Bachelor in Paradise" and "The Bachelorette". Wells has been working in "iHeartRadio" stations for many years and has also hosted the podcast, "Young Favorite Thing". Besides, Adams is well known to be the husband of Sarah Hyland, an actress.
What is Wells Adams famous for?
- Adams is famous as the boyfriend of actress, Sarah Hyland
- His appearance on "Bachelor in Paradise" and "The Bachelorette".
When and Where was Wells Adams Born?
Wells Adams was born on May 19, 1984, in Monterey, California, United States. His birth name is Well Adams. His nationality is American. Adams belongs to the White ethnicity while Taurus is his zodiac sign.
Adams was born to Bob Adams(father) and Donna Adams(mother). His father is a businessman while his mother is a homemaker. Adams was raised in Nashville, Tennessee, along with his four elder siblings: Brett, Cord, Marisa, and Whitney.
Adams attended Mississippi University and graduated with a degree in broadcast journalism, a minor in English, PR, and an Emphasis in Blues Anthropology.
When Did Wells Adams Start His Professional Career?
- Wells Adams started his career by working at KSPB radio station in California, hosting his first-ever radio show.
- Adams worked as a columnist for "Brite Magazine" in 2011.
- In July 2013, Wells Adams worked as the morning show host for Nashville's independent radio, "Lightning 100".
- Wells Adams was named the Best DJ by the Nashville Scene and the Tennessean in 2014.
- In 2015, Adams worked for iHeart MEDIA Company, taking charge of ALT 98.3's morning show and afternoon show.
- Adams also works as the music director and assistant program director for radio stations, "ALT 98.3" and"105.9 The Rock".
- Adams hosted the podcast, "Your Favorite Thing" alongside Miley Cyrus's Brandi Cyrus.
- Adams then appeared in the TV reality show, "The Bachelorette" in its 12th season though he had auditioned for it before in 2011.
- Later after getting eliminated, Adams joined "Bachelor in Paradise" where he paired with Ashley Laconetti.
- Adams broke up with her and got eliminated from the show in its sixth week.
- Besides, Adams made a comeback during the 4th and 5th seasons of the show, "Bachelor in Paradise".
- In 2016, Adams made a guest appearance on the show, "After Paradise".
Is Wells Adams Married to Sarah Hyland? When did they First go on a Date?
Wells Adams started dating Sarah Hyland in 2017. Sarah Hyland is an American actress who is a star cast of the TV series, Modern Family. Adams first met her on Instagram and then he made up his mind of taking her out for drinks and tacos whenever he would travel to Los Angeles.
The couple went on for their first date on September 16, 2017. Further, just two days after the date, Sarah went on for a kidney transplant. In July 2018, Wells moved to Los Angeles to live with Sarah, and has been living together since then.
The couple got engaged in July 2019. Wells uploaded a video on July 16, 2019, of him and Sarah with an engagement ring on her finger on his Instagram caption, "I'll be Johny, you be June. But forever." Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, they had to repeatedly postpone their wedding, which was originally scheduled for August 2020. After hosting an outdoor bridal shower in early June, the pair finally got married in August 2022 at a California vineyard with Modern Family co-stars in attendance.
Who is Wells Adams In Personal Life?
"The Bachelorette" star, Wells Adams is living his dream life these days as he recently had a beautiful marriage with his love, Sarah Hyland. Previously, Wells Adams was in a relationship with Danielle Maltby, an American model.
Adams is an animal lover as he loves spending his free time with his dogs. He even gave a statement about how would his life be if he wouldn't know about dogs. Besides, Adams is associated with the organization that strives to promote a compassionate world for animals named, "National Humane Association".
Adams even has an Instagram channel called "Bloodhound" for his dog, Carl.
Is Wells Adams a Millionaire?
The 38 aged TV personality, Wells Adams has a well-managed career life and with all the hard work and time that Adams has put into his career life, Adams has managed to amass good fortune. He has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Adams's net worth is at the pace of increase in upcoming days such that he would have a million dollars in his account. However, his wife, Hyland has an estimated net worth of $24 million.
How tall is Wells Adams?
The handsome hunk, Wells Adams has a well-maintained masculine body physique. Keeping all of his workouts and exercise into consideration, Adams has managed to get a perfect-fit body.
Adams has a great height as he stands tall with a height of 6 feet. Adams has a body weight of 174 lbs with 15.5 inches as his biceps size and 8(US) as his shoe size. Talking about his looks, Adams has a fair complexion with black hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Wells Adams You Need To Know.
- Wells Adams is an animal lover and he even has an Instagram channel called "Bloodhound" for his dog, Carl.
- Adams went on to the reality show, "The Bachelorette" because of his brother.
- He graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2007 with a degree in broadcast journalism and minors in English and PR with an emphasis in blues anthropology.
- He also created an Instagram account for his dog Carl the Bloodhound.
- He competed for the heart of JoJo Fletcher on The Bachelorette.