Last updated on July 11th, 2022 at 02:45 pm
Facts About Wes Bergmann
|Celebrated Name||Wes Bergmann|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Wes Bergmann|
|Birth Name||Wes Bergmann|
|Place Of Birth||Tucson, Arizona, the U.S|
|University||Arizona State University|
|Source of Wealth||Entrepreneur and reality television personality career|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (177.0 cm)|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Wes Bergmann is an American entrepreneur and reality television personality. He is well recognized for making his reality television debut as a contestant on "The Real World: Austin". He has starred in nearly 20 installments of the spin-off show MTV's "The Challenge" where he has captured 13 wins. Since 2009, Wes has been a successful angel investor that works exclusively with early-stage setups. He is also the founder of a business incubator in Kansas City called Beta Blox which acquired part of roughly 100 startups in its first three years of business. Moreover, Bergmann is also active in social media as he has earned more than 392K followers on his Instagram account and over 210.7K followers on his Twitter account.
Wes Bergmann Famous For
- Wes is an American entrepreneur and reality television personality.
- He is well known for making his reality television debut as a contestant on "The Real World: Austin".
Where is Wes Bergmann from?
Wes Bergmann stepped for the very first time into the world on 24th November 1984 in Leawood, Kansas, United States. He is American by nationality and American-white by ethnicity. He was born in a Christian religious family with Sagittarius of the star sign. Wes has celebrated his 37th birthday as of 2021. He is the son of his father, Doug Bergmann, and his mother, Cindy Bergmann.
Talking about Bergmann's education, he attended Blue Valley School and completed his bachelor's degree from Arizona State University.
What does Wes Bergmann do for a living?
- Wes Bergmann began his career starring in the reality TV series "The Real World" after which he appeared in "The Challenge".
- He was also seen in the various reality TV series "War of the Worlds", "Total Madness", "Rival II", and "The Duel".
- As well, he starred in the spinoff shows of the challenge including "Spring Break Challenge, and Champs Vs. Stars", and "Champs Vs. Pros".
Who is Wes Bergmann's wife?
Wes Bergmann is a married man. He tied a knot with his beautiful wife Amanda Hornick in June 2018. His wife is a lifestyle blogger by profession as well as she is a yoga teacher. The pair got engaged in 2016. Previously, Wes was in a relationship with Johanna Batta, they dated for around 2 years. The couple got separated and cut tied with each other. Talking about Bergmann's sexual orientation, he is straight.
Wes Bergmann's Net Worth 2022
Wes Bergmann has a net worth of $500,000 as of 2022 whereas he has also a handsome amount of salary which is around thousands of dollars per year. He has established himself an identity already and Wes's also superbly ambitious and continues to work even harder to reach his set objectives. In addition, his major source of income is his entrepreneur and reality television personality career.
How tall is Wes Bergmann?
Wes Bergmann stands at an ideal height of 5 ft 9 in (177.0 cm) with a balanced body weight of 75 kg. He has short light brown hair and dark brown eyes color. His body build type is average. Besides, Wes also has got attractive brown hair.
Trivias About Wes Bergmann You Need To Know.
- He attended Arizona State University where he graduated with Cum Lade honors in 2008.
- He was born in Brookside, Kansas City, Missouri and moved to Leawood, Kansas in 1990 to enter the Blue Valley School District.
- He married his wife Amanda after getting engaged in 2016.
- He and Johnny Bananas appeared in different versions of MTV's long-running reality series The Real World.