Facts About Will Mellor
|Celebrated Name||Will Mellor|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Birth Name||William Mellor|
|Profession||Actor , Singer , Model|
|Place Of Birth||Bredbury, Greater Manchester|
|Siblings||Cheryl, Joanne, Janice and Sarah|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Will Mellor is an English actor, singer, and model who is famous for his roles as Jambo Bolton in "Hollyoaks", Gaz Wilkinson in "Two Pints of Lagerand a Packet of Crisps", DC Spike Tanner in "No Offence", Steve Connolly in "Broadchurch", Georgie in "Barking!" and Ollie Curry in "White Van Man". In 2021, he began appearing in the ITV soap opera Coronation Street as Harvey Gaskell. He is currently a contestant in the Strictly Come Dancing series 20 which will launch on 10th September 2022 on BBC One.
What is Will Mellor Known For?
- Being an actor, singer and model.
- Being the first star confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing series 20.
- For his role as Ben Rowlingson in the children's program Children's Ward.
When was Will Mellor born?
On 3 April 1976, Will Mellor was born with the birth name of William Mellor. He is from Bredbury, Greater Manchester, England. He holds British nationality and he belongs to British-White when it comes to his ethnicity. His present age is 46 as of 2022. He is the son of Bill Mellor and Shirley Mello. Also, he has siblings namely Cheryl, Joanne, Janice, and Sarah with whom he grew up. He is very close to his parents and he loves to spend a lot of time with them.
Will Mellor Career Timeline
- Will initially rose to fame after he appeared as Ben Rowlingson in the children's program "Children's Ward" in 1990.
- In 1995, he joined the cast of the soap opera "Hollyoaks" and had a cameo as Jambo in a Christmas edition of Hollyoaks.
- He also released a cover of Leo Sayer's "When I Need You", which reached number 5 in the UK Singles Chart, as well as a follow-up single called "No Matter What I Do", which reached number 23.
- After that, he made an appearance in the music video for Boyzone's Comic Relief single "When The Going Gets Tough".
- Then, he appeared as Greg in "Is Harry on the Boat?" and played Jack Vincent in "Casualty" from 2001 to 2003.
- Also, he starred as Gaz Wilkinson in the comedy "Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps" from 2001 to 2011.
- Next, he starred as Barmpot in the postal worker drama "Sorted", and played DC Jed Griffiths in the second series of "Murder Investigation Team".
- In 2004, he provided the voice for Georgie the dog in the CITV series "Barking!".
- He played Tom in the second series of "The Street".
- He won the first series of the BBC singing contest "Comic Relief does Fame Academy" in the year 2003.
- He made his "EastEnders" debut on 20 May 2007 playing womanizing salesman Warren Stamp.
- He was a guest star in the BBC fantasy drama "Merlin".
- In October 2008, he starred in "The Prisoner".
- He portrayed Chris in the British horror thriller film "The Reeds".
- Likewise, he did a brief stint on the children's television channel "CBeebies".
- In 2011, he starred in the BBC Three comedy "White Van Man" and the BBC One drama "Waterloo Road".
- He played in the BBC One comedy series "In with the Flynns" (2010-2011).
- He had a guest role in the final episode of the BBC Three comedy series "Mongrels".
- He played Steve Connolly in the ITV detective drama "Broadchurch" in 2013.
- After a year, he appeared on BBC One's Kay Mellor drama series "In The Club".
- In February 2021, it was announced that he would join the cast of "Coronation Street" as Harvey Gaskell.
- He is currently a contestant in the Strictly Come Dancing series 20 which will launch on 10th September 2022 on BBC One.
What is Will Mellor Net Worth?
Will Mellor has made a good fortune in his professional career. As of 2022, the net worth of Will Mellor is estimated to have $8 Million. His main source of wealth comes from the entertainment profession. He is living a lavish and comfortable lifestyle from his earnings. His salary is in thousands of dollars at present.
Who is Will Mellor's Wife?
Will Mellor is a married man. He tied a knot with his beautiful wife, Michelle McSween. He met dancer, Michelle McSween when they starred together in the stage musical Oh, What a Night in 1999. They married in 2007, and have two children from their marriage. The couple is enjoying their present life a lot. His sexuality is straight.
How tall is Will Mellor?
Will Mellor is a handsome actor with a standing height of 5 feet 9 inches. His body weight consists of 84 Kg. His body type is average. He has light brown eyes with black hair color. His charming smile has attracted a lot of people to him.
Trivias About Will Mellor You Need To Know.
- Mellor is an avid supporter of Manchester United.
- Aries is his zodiac sign.
- His birth name is William Mellor.
- He grew up with his four siblings.