Yoon Jeonghan - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Age, Facts, Height
Yoon Jeonghan is a South Korean singer who is famous for being a member of the group SEVENTEEN, a popular South Korean boy group formed in 2015 by the South Korean record label Pledis Entertainment. The group consists of thirteen members: S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino. He is the vocalist in the group that appeared on Seventeen TV from 2013 to 2014. The group released EPs called "17 Carat and "Boys Be" in 2015, which is composed of members from Yesung’s previous band, Super Junior. He joined the group after graduating from high school where he spent two years and two months. He never auditioned before being admitted to the vocal group. He was discovered in a mall and was invited to perform for Pledis Entertainment. He performed at the SBS Awards Festival in December 2014. Moreover, he also plays bass guitar.
Yoon Jeonghan Famous For
- Being a South Korean Singer.
- For being a member of the Korean boy group, SEVENTEEN.
Where is Yoon Jeonghan From?
Yoon Jeonghan was born on October 4, 1995, in Gangbuk-gu, Seoul, South Korea. His full name is Yoon Jeong Han. His nationality is Korean and his ethnicity is Korean-Asian. His present age is 26 as of 2021. He was born into a Christian religious family. He was born as the eldest child and has a younger sister. Initially, he agreed to go to acting class with a friend. After that, he was recruited by the staff while on the train back home from that class. Later, he attended Hyangnam Middle School and later went to Dong-ah Institute of Media and Arts Myongji College from where he graduated.
How did Yoon Jeonghan start his career?
- When he was a trainee with the boy group, SEVENTEEN, he participated in many performances to gain stage experience and after a period of practice (2 years 2 months), he debuted with SEVENTEEN.
- On May 26, 2015, he along with members S.Coups, Joshua, Jun, Hoshi, Wonwoo, Woozi, The8, DK, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino debuted with the boy group SEVENTEEN. He passed an hour-long live showcase of major TV channel MBC, hosted by After School's Lizzy and Raina, in the 7th episode of MBC's "SEVENTEEN Project: Debut Big Plan".
- After that, boy group Seventeen released their debut extended plays "17 CARAT" and "Boys Be" in 2015.
- In the early days of his debut, he was known as a member of the long-haired group.
- On July 26, 2015, he starred in Kiggen Jinsil's collaboration song "PLAYBACK".
How much is Yoon Jeonghan Net Worth?
Yoon Jeonghan is a talented singer renowned for being a member of the boy group, SEVENTEEN. He’s worked with Seventeen since their formation in 2013, releasing numerous successful, singles, albums, and extended plays. As of 2022, the net worth of Yoon Jeonghan is estimated to have between in the range of $500K-$2 Million. His main source of wealth comes from the music industry. Apart from his singing career, he earns a decent amount of money via endorsements, advertisements, and sponsorships with several brands and companies. He is making his annual salary in thousands of dollars. Today, he is living a cool lifestyle from his earnings.
Who is Yoon Jeonghan Girlfriend?
Yoon Jeonghan is not married yet and he is currently assumed to be living a single life as there are no rumors about his love affairs or relationship with anyone. He is also a very secretive man when it comes to his personal life. He is enjoying his present life a lot and also he is focusing on his career. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How tall is Yoon Jeonghan?
Yoon Jeonghan stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches or 1.78 m. His bodyweight consists of 56 Kg or 122 lbs. His body type is slim. He has a pair of black eyes and his hair color is brown. He loves to keep his hair long.
On June 17, 2022, PLEDIS Entertainment released a notice sharing that boy group SEVENTEEN’s member Jeonghan recently underwent surgery for an elbow injury. The notice shared that Jeonghan has been receiving conservative treatment for an infection and damage in the outer tendon on his right elbow. Upon visiting the hospital due to increased pain, Jeonghan was informed by the medical staff that his lateral epicondylitis and tendon damage have worsened, and that surgery was required. PLEDIS Entertainment has also shared, that as Jeonghan is “highly determined to attend all of the group's prearranged engagements”, he will be participating in the same, while receiving medical consultations, so long as it does not put too much strain on his recovery. He has been receiving conservative treatment such as receiving injections for infection and damage in the outer tendon on his right elbow. He recently visited the hospital due to increased pain in his elbow and received word from the medical staff that his lateral epicondylitis and tendon damage have worsened. It has been determined that surgery was needed which he received on Wednesday the 15th. The operation was successful, and the artist has been recuperating after being discharged as of Thursday the 16th. He will be wearing a cast for the time being, as well as a brace in order to protect the treated area and to aid in a faster recovery.
Trivias About Yoon Jeonghan You Need To Know.
- His zoidac sign is libra.
- He has a younger sister (born in 1999).
- He ranks himself third best visuals in the group.
- He calls himself ‘Angel’ because his birthday is on October 4th .
- He likes Korean food, especially marinated crab, stews and chicken.
- The meaning behind his name is that Jeong means “clean” and Han means “Country”.