Behati Prinsloo - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Kids, Family, Height
Behati Prinsloo is a Namibian model by profession. In 2008, she became a Pink contract model and moved on to become a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2009. She walked in ten Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows (2007–2015; 2018) and opened consecutive Victoria's Secret Fashion shows in 2014 and 2015. She was discovered when she was 16 and since the start of her career, she has worked with many international brands including Prada, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton, and Chanel as well as appeared on the cover of magazines like Vogue, Elle, and i-D Magazine. She played the rich girl in the “Rich Girls” music video by “The Virgins” (American Band formed in 2006). Her debut show was Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer 2006 in which she displayed the designs for Amanda Wakeley, Betty Jackson, Clements Ribeiro, Emma Cook, Frost French, Gharani Strok, Jessica Ogden, John Rocha, Julien Macdonald, Marni, Nicole Farhi, Paul Smith, Prada. In April 2012, she was chosen as the 14th Sexiest Female by models.com.
What is Behati Prinsloo Known For?
- Behati Prinsloo is a Namibian model.
- Known for her work as a spokesmodel for Victoria’s Secret’s sub-brand Pink and for being a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2008.
- For her marriage to singer, Adam Levine in 2014.
Where does Behati Prinsloo come from?
Prinsloo was born on 16 May 1988 in Grootfontein, Namibia, then part of South West Africa. She holds Namibian nationality and she belongs to the Namibian-Afrikaners ethnicity. Her father was contracted to work in South Africa before she was born, but when she was three years old her family moved back to Namibia. She is the only child of father Boet Prinsloo, who is a church minister. Her mother, Magda (née Rossouw), runs a bed and breakfast. Her family is Afrikaners and she grew up speaking Afrikaans as her native language, although she was later educated in English. She was born into a Christian religious family. About her education, she attended Grootfontein Secondary School and left after Grade 9 to pursue modeling. Her present age is 34 as of 2022.
How did Behati Prinsloo start her career?
- Behati started her modeling career when she was discovered while vacationing in Cape Town with her grandparents. "We went to the grocery store after church and this guy came up to me and asked if I was a model and wrote his number on a piece of paper...".
- He debuted as a Prada/Miu Miu Exclusive.
- After that, Juergen Teller photographed her for her debut ad campaign, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and she soon was photographed by Mario Testino and Paolo Roversi for British Vogue and David Sims for W Magazine.
- Later, she walked in fashion shows for Alexander Wang, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Versace, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Jil Sander, Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler, Christian Dior, Ralph Lauren, Anna Sui, Michael Kors, and Yves Saint Laurent.
- She has been on the covers of Vogue Spain, Vogue Turkey, Vogue Brasil, Vogue Mexico, Vogue Russia, Vogue Thailand, Elle France, Elle Spain, Elle Italia, Elle Sweden, L'Officiel Netherlands, Marie Claire Greece, Marie Claire South Africa, i-D Magazine, V Magazine, Russh Magazine, 10 Magazine, The Edit, Jalouse, and So It Goes Magazine.
- Her ad campaigns include I Love Juicy Couture Fragrance, I Am Juicy Couture Fragrance, Juicy Couture Black Label, Tommy Hilfiger, Alexander Wang 'Do Something', T by Alexander Wang, Marc by Marc Jacobs, H&M, Nina Ricci, The Gap, Aquascutum, M Missoni, Sportmax, DKNY Jeans, Pepe Jeans, Lancaster, Stefanel, Esprit, Lacoste, Desigual, Seafolly, Nine West, and Raw Spirit Fragrance.
- In 2010, she designed the "Behati Loves Pink" swimsuit capsule collection for Victoria's Secret.
- In 2014 she designed a line of denim for THVM.
- Moreover, she designed a fashion and accessories collection for Juicy Couture.
- Models.com ranks Prinsloo on their lists of 'The Top Sexiest Models' as well as their list of 'The Money Girls'.
- Next, she guest starred on the 3 December "Ha'awe Make Loa" episode of CBS' "Hawaii Five-0".
- In June 2014, she made a cameo appearance in a preview of Missy Elliott protégée Sharaya J's "Shut It Down" via a T by Alexander Wang campaign.
- She also appeared in various music videos such as The Virgins' "Rich Girls" and Maroon 5's "Animals", "Lost", and "Girls Like You".
- After taking a two-year hiatus from Victoria's Secret Fashion show, she returned to walk in the brand's 2018 show.
- She was among the models and celebrities who made appearances modeling lingerie at Rihanna's "Savage x Fenty Vol. 3" fashion show in 2021.
- In 2022, she appeared in the TV documentary series "Victoria's Secret: Angels and Demons".
How much is Behati Prinsloo Net Worth?
Behati Prinsloo is a Namibian model who has a net worth of $30 million as of 2022. She has walked the ramp for Adore, Ann Taylor Loft, Aquascutum, Bloomingdale’s, DKNY Jeans, Gap, H&M, Hugo Boss, Juicy Couture, Kurt Geiger, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Max Studio, M by Missoni, Nina Ricci, Nine West, Pink by Victoria’s Secret, Seafolly, Sportmax, The Frympany, Tommy Hilfiger. She is making her annual salary in millions of dollars. She has graced the covers of numerous fashion magazines, including "Marie Claire South Africa," "GQ Mexico," "Vogue Russia," "Elle France," and "Net-A-Porter." She has also walked the runway multiple times for Victoria's Secret, and she became an official Victoria's Secret Angel in 2009. Her main source of wealth comes from the modeling industry. She is living a lavish lifestyle at present. In March 2021, Behati and Adam Levine purchased a Montecito-based 12,000-square-feet house for almost $22.7 million. In March 2022, it was revealed that Behati and Adam had listed their 9,000-square-foot mansion for $57.5 million. They had initially purchased the home for $32 million in 2018. In May 2022, the couple sold the house for $51 million.
Who is Behati Prinsloo Husband?
Behati Prinsloo is a married woman. She tied a knot with her husband, Adam Levine in Mexico on 19 July 2014. Adam Levine is the Maroon 5 frontman. They have two daughters: Dusty Rose (born September 2016) and Gio Grace (born February 2018). As of summer 2022, Prinsloo is pregnant with the couple's third child. In 2021, Levine and Prinsloo founded Calirosa, a line of California red wine barrel-aged tequila. Today, the couple is enjoying their present life a lot. His sexual orientaiton is straight and he is not gay.
Behati has embarked on a charitable trip following the 2010 Haiti earthquake. She also supports organizations trying to protect the black rhinoceros, a critically endangered species native to Namibia and other countries in Southern Africa.
How tall is Behati Prinsloo?
Behati Prinsloo is a hot woman whose body build is slim. She has a tall height of 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm and her bodyweight consists of 61 kg or 134.5 pounds. She has Light Brown hair color and her eye color is hazel. Her body measurement is 34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm. She wears a dress size is 6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK). And her shoe size is 8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK). Justin Gelband is the one who is training her. She has shown that it really needs serious commitment to stay in great shape. As told earlier, she does swimming, and that too regularly (as this is one of her favorite exercises), which is a great cardiovascular exercise. It requires great power and due to tremendous water resistance, it strengthens your legs, arms, hips, and torso muscles of the body. makes a person stronger, leaner, and flexible by developing core strength. There comes many exercises under this category that involve some kind of stretching, exercise balls, bands, warm-up exercises, mat exercises, etc. Overall, it’s a great method for developing a complete personality. Behati likes to perform on Pilates reformer, which involves moves such as an ankle strap to target her rear and hips.
Trivias About Behati Prinsloo You Need To Know.
- Prinsloo appeared in the 2018 Maroon 5 video "Girls Like You," along with husband Levine, their daughter Dusty Rose and more than two dozen women celebrities (including Jennifer Lopez, Mary J. Blige, Gal Gadot, Ellen DeGeneres, Tiffany Haddish, Lilly Singh and more).
- She is from Grootfontein, Namibia, then part of South West Africa.
- She has a pet cat, named, Gollum.
- If she were not a model, she would have been a marine biologist.
- She is close friends with Lily Aldridge and singer Taylor Swift.
- She is fluent in both Afrikaans and English languages.