Florence Pugh - Bio, Net Worth, Affairs, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki
The prequel of Avenger, Black Widow, has dropped its bombshell in the Hollywood industry with its jaw-dropping acting of Scarlett Johansson. However, we aren’t talking about her today, but her sister Florence Pugh. She is a successful actress and was raised to fame after playing the role of famous wrestler Paige in the sports drama “Fighting with My Family”. She has also won a few awards. With this content, read more about her biography, age, body measurement, birthday, affairs, and movies.
What is Florence Pugh famous for?
- An English Actress.
- Her roles as Lady Macbeth and Midsommar.
Where is Florence Pugh from?
Recalling her early life, Florence was born in the city of Oxfordshire, England. She holds British nationality and white ethnicity. She was born in the Pugh family to parents, Clinton Pugh and Deborah Pugh. Her father is a restaurateur in Oxford, and her mother is a dancer as well as a dance teacher. She grew up with three siblings: Arabella, Rafaela, and Toby Sebastian. Her brother Toby is an actor and musician, and Arabella is an actress.
Concerning her education, She did her schooling at Cokethorpe School and Wychwood School. Then, she went to St. Edward’s School in Oxford.
When did Florence Pugh pursue her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Florence made her professional acting debut in the mystery drama The Falling (2014).
- She was nominated for Best British Newcomer at the 2014 BFI London Film Festival and for Best Young British/Irish performer by the London Film Critics Circle.
- She then played her first lead role in the television film Studio City in 2015.
- She starred in the independent drama Lady Macbeth and had a recurring role as a webcam model in the first season of the ITV detective series Marcella in 2016.
- For her performance, she won the BIFA Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a British Independent Film, among others.
- She featured in the action film The Commuter and played Cordelia in Anthony Hopkins' Lear of Britain in Richard Eyre's television film King Lear in 2018.
- In 2019, she portrayed Elizabeth de Burgh in the Netflix historical film Outlaw King (2018), starring Chris Pine as Robert the Bruce.
- She next featured in a six-part miniseries adaptation of John le Carre's spy novel The Little Drummer Girl, in which she played an actress in the 1970s who becomes embroiled in an espionage plot.
- Her breakthrough came with her three film releases in 2019.
- She first starred as professional wrestler Paige in Fighting with My Family, her first lead role in a Hollywood film.
- She next took on a leading role in Ari Aster's horror film Midsommar, about a troubled couple who encounter Swedish cultists.
- In her final film release of 2019, Pugh played Amy March, a headstrong artist, in Greta Gerwig's film adaptation of Louisa May Alcott's novel Little Women.
- In 2021, she starred alongside Scarlett Johansson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Black Widow, about the titular superhero.
- She will appear in upcoming films including Don't Worry Darling, The Wonder, A Good Person, Oppenheimer, and Dune: Part Two.
Who is Florence Pugh Dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Florence is not married yet and she is still to get married. Currently, she is single as well.
Previously, she was in a romantic relationship with American actor and filmmaker, Zach Braff. The couple started dating in April 2019, after working together on the short film, In the Time It Takes to Get There. But, they parted their ways in 2022. However, the reason for their breakup remains unknown.
Moreover, she does not have any child neither she has adopted any. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Florence Pugh's net worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Florence earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession as an actress. Based on some online sources, her estimated net worth is said to be $1 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Florence Pugh?
Observing her body physics, Florence stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches and weighs around 60 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and blonde hair color. She used 36B bra sizes and 6 (UK) shoe sizes. Further, her body measures 38-28-40 inches.
Trivias About Florence Pugh You Need To Know.
- She starred in the independent drama Lady Macbeth and she rose to fame.
- She portrayed Elizabeth de Burgh in the Netflix historical film Outlaw King.
- She will next star alongside Scarlett Johansson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Black Widow, about the titular superhero.
- She has three siblings, including actor and musician Toby Sebastian and actress Arabella Gibbins.
- Her audition for Abigail in "The Falling" was her first professional audition.
- Her surname is pronounced "pew".