Hayden Panettiere - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Daughter, Boyfriend, Age, Height, Facts, Wiki, Weight, Family, Birthday, Parents, Childhood, Awards, Show
Hayden Panettiere is an American actress and model who rose to fame with her roles in the television series Heroes and Nashville. Beginning as early as when she was 11 months of age, Her career has seen significant landmarks and milestones. She was only four when she became a pro-model for advertising agencies.
The next year, she received her big break to act on television in the ABC’s soap opera One Life to Live followed by CBS television series Guiding Light. Starting in the medium of television, she soon spread her wings to enter films as well and featured in several movies. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Hayden Panettiere famous for?
- An American actress, model, and singer.
- Her roles as Claire Bennet on the NBC Superhero series Heroes (2006-2010) and Juliette Barnes in the ABC/CMT musical drama series Nashville (2012-2018).
Where was Hayden Panettiere Born?
Recalling her early life, Hayden was born in Palisades, New York to Lesley R. Vogel and Alan Lee Skip Panettiere as Hayden Lesley Panettiere. While her mother was a former soap opera actress, her father was a fire captain. Similarly, She has a mixed heritage, with Italian, English and German ancestry. She has a younger brother, Jansen Panettiere.
For education, She attended South Orange-town Middle School in New York. From Grade 9, she was home-schooled until the completion of her high school education.
When did Hayden Panettiere begin her acting career?
- Moving towards his career, Hayden appeared in commercials at the age of eleven months for the first time, beginning with an advertisement for a Playskool toy train.
- After that, she landed a role as Sarah Roberts on the ABC soap opera One Life to Live from 1994 to 1997, which was followed by Lizzie Spaulding on the CBS soap opera Guiding Light in 1996, and again from 1997 to 2000.
- She was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Young Actress Age Ten or Under in the category of Best Performance in a TV Movie or Pilot for her performance in Lifetime Television's 1999 TV movie If You Believe.
- She then appeared on Fox's Ally McBeal as the title character's daughter played the daughter of a man transitioning to female in HBO Films' Normal.
- She had her first starring role in the Disney Channel film Tiger Cruise in 2004. She gained her popularity as Claire Bennet in the NBC series Heroes. She also appeared on the MTV show, Punk'd.
- She made her feature film debut, albeit as a voice actor, for 1998's A Bug's Life and her first released film was the same year's The Object of My Affection.
- She portrayed the girl on a sinking sailboat in Message In A Bottle in 1999.
- She played the role of Coach Yoast's daughter, Sheryl, in the 2000 Disney film Remember the Titans.
- She also played Kate Hudson's title character's adolescent niece in Raising Helen in 2004.
- She was the title character's rival in a skating contest in Ice Princess in the year 2005.
- She subsequently starred in 2006's Bring It On: All or Nothing and as Adelaide Bourbon in the 2007 independent film Shanghai Kiss.
- She appeared in the drama Fireflies in the Garden in 2008.
- She starred in the teen comedy I Love You, Beth Cooper in 2009.
- She also provided the voice of Kate in 2010's Alpha and Omega. She then appeared in the Scream sequel, Scream 4 in 2011. She made her appearances in The Forger in the year 2012. She also appeared in Nashville from 2012 to 2018.
- She joined the cast of Custody in 2015 and appeared within 2006's The Architect. She has also voiced Kairi in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II and was reprised her role in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and also voiced Xion in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
- In October, She voluntarily checked into a facility for treatment, causing her to miss filming for a few episodes of Nashville. She returned to treatment in May 2016.
Who is Hayden Panettiere's husband?
Reflecting on her personal life, Hayden started having a relationship with her Heroes co-star known as Milo Ventimiglia from the year 2007 to the year 2009.
She afterward had a meeting with a world champion boxer known as Wladimir Klitschko in the year 2009, and the couple started sharing the love. In the year 2011, She declared that they had broken up their relationship.
She also declared in news reports that she started dating Klitschko in the year 2013 and engaged. In 2014, they welcomed their first child Kaya. However, at the end of 2018, the relationship ended and remaining as friends. Presently, she seems to be single.
How much is Hayden Panettiere Net Worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Hayden earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession as an actress and singer. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $15 million and her salary is somewhere around $75 thousand at present. However, her asset details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Hayden Panettiere?
Observing her body physics, Hayden stands a height of 5 feet 2 inches and weighs around 53 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her body measures around 34-27-34 inches and her bra size is 32B. She used 8 (US) dress sizes.
Trivias About Hayden Panettiere You Need To Know.
- She began her acting career at 11 months when she appeared in a commercial for Playskool.
- She has a tattoo down her left side, which was supposed to say "Live without regrets" in Italian - Ironically, it is misspelled.
- She loves bathing suits and never has a problem with wearing one for the camera.