Laura Harrier - Bio, Net Worth, Harrier, Dating, Boyfriend, Klay Thompson Girlfriend, Vacation, Viral Photo, Movie, TV Show, Oscar, Parents, Age, Wiki
Leggy, Chic, and Sexy, These are words that illustrate the effortless beauty that is Laura Harrier. Born to biracial parents in Chicago and wired for the cosmopolitan jungle that is New York, Laura has taken the entertainment space by the scruff of the neck. In a space of five years, she has modeled for some of the biggest names in the industry and also featured in some big-name movies to hit the screens. We take a look at her career, family and some juicy celebrity facts about her.
Where is Laura Harrier born?
Recalling her early life, Laura was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Her nationality is American and she is of African-American, Polish, and English ethnicity. Her father is an African-American and her mother is of Polish and English descent. Her father does service in an insurance company and her mother is a speech pathologist. She is the first person in her family to choose arts field for her career.
Regarding her education, She attended Evanston Township High School in 2004 and graduated in 2008. She also attended William Esper Studio Acting School.
When did Laura Harrier pursue his modeling and acting career?
- Laura began her career as a model when she was a teenager. She is an international model who has worked on campaigns for such companies as American Eagle, L’Oréal, and Target. She has also appeared on the pages of several big magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Elle, and Glamour.
- In 2013, she appeared on Big Morning Buzz Live. She made her acting debut playing the role as Destiny Evans in the reboot of the soap opera One Life to Live in 2013.
- In 2014, she appeared as Amber in Unforgettable and as a Manuscript Woman in The Last Five Years. She also had a role in Galyntine (2014). Laura appeared as Dorothy Cuda in the 2015 film 4th Man Out and appeared in the 2016 short film titled The Realest Real.
- In 2017, she has appeared as Liz Allan in the American superhero movie Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- Harrier co-starred as a civil rights activist in the thriller film BlacKkKlansman (2018), opposite John David Washington, Adam Driver, and Topher Grace. She will next star in Balance, Not Symmetry, opposite Bria Vinaite and Scott Miller, directed by Jamie Adams.
- Her upcoming movies are Bios (2020), which in the post-production phase and The Starling (2020), which is filming at these days.
Who is dating Laura Harrier?
Reflecting her personal life, Laura Harrier is an unmarried woman. She is currently in a relationship with NBA basketball player, Klay Thompson.
How much is Laura Harrier net worth?
As she is still young and yet to become a huge star, Laura is tight-lipped about her salary. However, her net worth should be around $200 thousand as of 2019, as she has already worked in more than 11 movies and modeled for numerous brands.
How tall is Laura Harrier?
Observing her body physics, She has a good height of 5 feet 9 inches with a bodyweight of 55kg. She has black hair color and her eye color is brown. Her bra size is 32B, her breast size is 34, her waist size is 24 and her hips size is 34.
Trivias About Laura Harrier You Need To Know.
- Her maternal grandmother was born in Lucknow, India, to American missionary parents. Laura's great-grandfather was noted Methodist minister and missionary J. Waskom Pickett.