Leslie Mann Bio, Movies, Net Worth, Affair, Husband, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Kids, Blockers, Comedian, Daughter, Height, Judd Apatow, Awards
An American actress and comedian is Leslie Mann. Her comic appearances in the films have earned her recognition. Some of the films she is known for are The Cable Guy, George of The Jungle, Big Daddy, Timecode, Perfume, Stealing Harvard, The 40-year old Virgin, Knocked Up, 17 Again, Funny People, I Love You Phillip Morris, Rio, The Change-up, This is 40, The Bling Ring, The Other Woman, Vacation, How to Be Single, and Blockers.
She has also appeared in several television series such as Birdland, The Wright Verdicts, Hercules, Freaks and Geeks, Modern Family, Allen Gregory, and Makers" Women Who Make America.
Her upcoming movie is Welcome to Marwen, Motherless Brooklyn, and The Croods. Welcome to Marwen is scheduled to release on 21 December 2018.
Best Known for
- She is known for her comic characters in films.
Early Life of Leslie Mann
Leslie Mann was born on 26 March 1972. Her birthplace is San Francisco, California in the United States. She holds American nationality. She grew up in Newport Beach. She was raised "WASPy" by her mother. Her father left before she was born. She has two siblings and three older step-brothers. Her zodiac sign is Aries. She attended Corona del Mar High School. She studied communications in college but dropped out before completing graduation. She also studied acting at the Joanne Baron / D. W. Brown Acting Studio.
Career of Leslie Mann
- She started her career via television commercials. She was 18 years old then.
- In 1996, she appeared in The Cable Guy. She later appeared in George of the Jungle, Big Daddy, Timecode, Perfume, Orange County, Stealing Harvard, and The 40-year-old Virgin.
- Her 2007 film, Knocked Up, alongside Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd was one of her commercial successful films. Her role in the film earned her Best Supporting Actress in the Chicago Film Critics Association.
- She starred in the 2009 Funny People, alongside Seth Rogen and Adam Sandler was named to many of the year's top ten lists.
- 17 Again, alongside Matthew Perry and Zac Efron was also one of her successful movies.
- She voiced Linda in 2011 animation film, Rio. Other films she has voiced are ParaNorman, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, and Rio 2.
- She was nominated for Best Actress in a Comedy by the Broadcast Film Critics Association for her role in This is 40.
- She narrated "Women in Comedy" in Makers: Women Who Make America in 2014.
Personal Life of Leslie Mann
Leslie Mann is a married woman. She is married to director and producer, Judd Apatow. They got married on 9 June 1997. They first met in 1996 in an audition for The Cable Guy. The couple has two daughters, Iris and Maude. At present, they live in Los Angeles.
They both support 826LA, a non-profit organization that focuses on encouraging and developing the writing skills of disadvantaged youths. They are also involved with the UCLA Rape Treatment Center's Stuart House.
For their philanthropic contributions, they were honored with 2012 "Children's Choice Award" by the Bogart Pediatric Cancer Research Program, for their work with children and families, dealing with Pediatric cancer. Fulfillment Fund also honored her at their annual benefit gala in 2009.
Body Features of Leslie Mann
Leslie Mann stands at a height of 1.69m i.e. 5 feet and 6 inches. She has slim body build. She has a body weight of 119 lbs i.e. 54 kg. She has body measurement of 34-23-34 inches. She wears a bra of size 32B. She belongs to white ethnicity. She has blue eyes and her hair color is blonde. She wears a dress of size 2 (US), and a shoe of size 8 (US).
Net Worth of Leslie Mann
Leslie Mann has earned her fortune portraying comic roles in films and television series. As of 2018, her net worth is estimated at around $20 million.
Did You Know?
- As a child, she was very shy.
- She started her career at the age of 18.
- She supports non-profit organization 826LA.
- She was raised by her mom.
- She was named as “Hollywood’s queen of comedy” in 2012 by Elle magazine.