Lindsay Lohan - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Family, Husband, Facts
Lindsay Dee Lohan simply known as “Lindsay Lohan” is a renowned American actress, model, and singer who is best known in show business for her phenomenal performance in the 1998 romantic comedy movie "The Parent Trap". She earned huge recognition and success for showing exceptional performance in the movie. This film earned $92 Million worldwide. After that, she never looked back and kept on achieving a high level of success and fame.
To date, she has impressed all audiences with showing remarkable performances in many movies such as "Freaky Friday", "Mean Girls", "A Prairie Home Companion", "Just My Luck", "Friendly Fire", "Georgia Rule", "Liz & Dick", "Scary Movie 5", "Machete", "Liz & Dick", "The Canyons", and many more.
Gossips and Rumors about Lindsay Lohan
Lindsay Lohan is at the center of a social media storm after being punched by a refugee mother. she gets punched in the face after accusing refugee parents of trafficking, and trying to take the kids. She gave new meaning to the "Parent Trap" after accusing Syrian refugee parents of human trafficking and attempting to take their children before getting punched in the face. On Friday night in Moscow, the former child star filmed the bizarre "trafficking" incident and shared it as an Instagram Live on her account. After the shocking punch, the video ends with a crying Lohan gasping, “I’m like in shock right now, I’m just like so scared".
What is Lindsay Lohan Famous For?
- For her role in movies like The Parent Trap (1998), Freaky Friday (2003), and Mean Girls (2004).
Where is Lindsay Lohan from?
On 2nd July 1986, remarkable actress, Lindsay Lohan landed on this world in The Bronx, New York City, United States of America. She holds an American nationality. Her horoscope sign is Capricorn and she belongs to a white ethnical background. Lindsay spent her childhood growing up in Merrick. She was born to her parents, Michael Lohan and Dina Lohan. Her mother, Dina Lohan is also a singer. She also has three siblings, Michael Jr. Lohan, Aliana Lohan, and Dakota "Cody" Lohan.
Moving towards her education, she completed her high school education by studying at "Sanford H Calhoun High School". Lindsay studied at home until grade 11.
The Career Highlights of Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan started her career by appearing in her first movie performance in the year 1998 releasing a romantic comedy movie titled "The Parent Trap".
- She played a mother and daughter who switch bodies and have to take on each other's roles in the film "Freaky Friday" in 2003.
- In the year 2004, she leads two roles in Disney's teen comedy "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" and teen comedy "Mean Girls".
- After that, she became the youngest host of the MTV Movie Awards and in 2006 she hosted the 2006 World Music Awards.
- She also appeared in the films like "Herbie: Fully Loaded" (2004), "Just My Luck" (2006), "Chapter 27" (2007), "Labor Pains" (2009), "Machete" (2010), etc.
- In the biographical made-for-TV movie "Liz & Dick", she starred as Elizabeth Taylor, which premiered on the Lifetime cable channel in November 2012.
- Between May and July 2013 she spent 90 days in rehabilitation for providing false information to the police about the car accident.
- Her film, the horror comedy "Scary Movie 5" was released in April 2013.
- In April 2014, she guest-starred in an episode of the CBS sitcom "2 Broke Girls".
- In July 2018, Tyra Banks announced Lohan would reprise her role as Casey Stuart in the "Life-Size" sequel.
- As Katerina West, she appeared for the second season of the UK comedy series "Sick Note" in the same year.
- She appeared in "Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club", an MTV reality series that focused on the Mykonos Beach House and her business endeavors, in 2019.
- Additionally, Lohan will be seen in upcoming projects like "Falling for Christmas", and "Irish Wish".
- Spectacular actress, Lindsay has also been impressive as a singer. She released her first studio album titled ‘Speak’ on 7th December 2004. The album received a good response from all the music lovers. In fact, it peaked at fourth position on ‘Billboard 200’.
- With the success of the first album, Lindsay released her second album titled ‘A Little More Personal (Raw) on 5th December 2005.
- In the year 2015, the English band Duran Duran announced that Lohan had been featured on the song "Dancephobia" from their upcoming fourteenth studio album, "Paper Gods".
- In order to release new music, Lohan reportedly re-signed with Casablanca Records, a division of Republic Records, in June 2019.
- Furthermore, she released a single titled "Back to Me" in 2020 for her upcoming third studio album.
- At the end of the year 2014, the free-to-play video game app "Lindsay Lohan's The Price of Fame" was released for the iOS and Android operating systems.
- Lindsay Lohan opened Lohan Nightclub in Athens, Greece in December 2016.
- In June 2017, she announced saying that she was starting a lifestyle site called "Premium".
Awards and Achievement of Lindsay Lohan
Lohan has achieved many awards and nominations in her acting career. The actress has earned three ‘MTV Movie Awards, four ‘Teen Choice Awards, and one ‘Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award. She is also active in some charity work. She supports some charities and foundations like ‘American Foundation for AIDS Research, ‘ONE Campaign’, ‘Red Cross’, ‘Save the Children, and ‘TRAID’.
- In 1999, she won Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film-Leading Young Actress for her work in "The Parent Trap"
- Lohan won the award for Breakthrough Performance at the 2004 MTV Movie Awards for "Freaky Friday".
- She received four awards at the 2004 Teen Choice Awards for "Freaky Friday" and "Mean Girls".
- In 2006, she won Kids Choice Awards for Favorite Movie Actress for "Herbie: Fully Loaded.
Who is Lindsay Lohan married to?
Talking about her personal life, Lindsay is a married woman. She is married to Bader Shammas. Shammas is the assistant vice president at Credit Suisse, a leading financial services company. The couple got engaged in November 2021 and finally tied the knot in July 2022. Currently, the newlywed couple is enjoying their married life and living happily with each other.
Previously, Lohan got engaged with Wilmer Valderrama in the year 2004 but later got separated.
Again after Wilmer, she got engaged to Egor Tarasov in the year 2016. Egor Tarasov is a famous Russian businessman. They dated from 2015 to 2016, but their relationship ended after a video of a physical altercation between them surfaced online.
Moreover, Her dating began with Aaron Carter in the year 2002, and later got separated in the year 2003. In the same year, she dated Damien Fahey and after a year in 2004, the couple got separated. After that, she made a new boyfriend Denis Papageorgiou (2016), Gavin Doyle (2012), Oscar Lusth (2011-2012), Vikram Chatwal (2011), Robbie Williams (2006-2007), and many more.
Furthermore, some rumors came about her that she is bisexual. In one of the interviews in 2008 when she was asked if she is bisexual?, on which she responded Maybe Yeah. However, later while giving in an interview in 2013 she mentioned that she is straight. As of now, beautiful actress Lindsay Lohan is spending a luxurious moment with her husband.
How tall is Lindsay Lohan?
36 years aged, Lindsay Lohan is a gorgeous lady who has amazed many people with her remarkable acting talent and stunning figure. This exquisite hot actress Lindsay Lohan possesses sexy apple-shaped body measurements size of 36-24-35 inches. She has naturally shaped large size breasts. Her bra cup size is 32D.
Besides, Mesmerizing actress stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs about 57 kg. She has fascinating grey-colored eyes and long red hair. She has a balanced and healthy body with a charming smile.
What is the net worth of Lindsay Lohan?
Presently, Lindsay Lohan has accumulated a total net worth amount of $5 Million. She is earning a good amount of money from her career. Her major source of income is her acting career. She is very successful in her love life as well as in her professional life. However, her exact salary is still not revealed yet and will be updated soon.
Stay connected with us for more information about Lohan.
Trivias About Lindsay Lohan You Need To Know.
- She began modeling at age of 3.
- She was the fifth hottest teen female star in 2003 at the age of 17.
- She ranked no 10 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the world in 2005.
- Her idols are Marilyn Monroe and Ann-Margret.