Lisa Rinna - Bio, Net Worth, Affair, Husband, Married, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Weight, Family, Hair, Harry Hamlin, Famous, Daughter, Real Housewives
The diva of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, actress Lisa Rinna is known for her popular roles in Days of Our Lives and Melrose Place. She has also appeared in Donald Trump’s The Celebrity Apprentice and Dancing with the Stars.
What is Lisa Rinna famous for?
- An American Actress and Television Host.
- Her roles in “Days of Our Lives” and “Melrose Place” and for appearing on TV’s Dancing with the Stars.
Does Lisa Rinna have any siblings?
Lisa Rinna was born as “Lisa Deanne Rinna” in Medford, Oregon USA. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed (Italian, Portuguese, and English). She was born to parents Lois (mother) and Frank Rinna (father). She grew up in Melford, Oregon after her family moved to follow her father’s career. She has a sister, Nancy Rinna.
She graduated from “Medford Senior High School” in 1981 and attended “Hoover Elementary”, Medford, Oregon.
Lisa also attended “Hendrik Junior High School” and “Mid-High School” in Medford, Oregon. Her childhood activities included being a member of the “Brownies”. She started cheerleading from the Junior High Through High School. Further, She is also known for the skinniest legs in high school on the cheerleading squad. She also loves sports including tennis and snow skiing.
Career and Achievements of Lisa Rinna
- After coming to California, Lisa did a few modeling deals, she was also seen on John Parr’s music video ‘Naughty, Naughty’. However, her big break was when she was cast in the role of Billie Reed in the famous soap opera Days of Our Lives.
- She gained national attention in the role. She remained in the series from 1992 to 1995 and again came back in 2002 to 2003.
- She was also seen in The Hogan Family. Her other widely famous role was I Aaron Spelling’s Melrose Place. She was on the show from 1996 to 1998. She was also the cast member in highly viewed teen-crime drama Veronica Mars.
- Her lifetime movie Another Woman’s Husband was one of the highest-rated lifetime movies, she has also played another lifetime movie titled Sex, Lies & Obsessions.
- She was also seen in the Good Advice in which she shared the screen with Charlie Sheen. She also appeared in an episode of HBO’s Entourage.
- In 2002 Lisa started her own daytime talk show Soap Talk, she received an Emmy nomination for the show. But it was canceled after four seasons due to low ratings.
- Then Rinna made appearances in shows like Dancing with the Stars, she was eliminated in the seventh round. She also participated on the Celebrity Apprentice, twice. She was invited to be a guest judge in the RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- In 2014, she was cast on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for its 5th season. Lisa has also done nude plus a cover shoot for the Playboy magazine. She did the shoot while she was six months pregnant and the issue was titled as Melrose Mom.
- In the year of 2015, she appears several TV series like C.S.I. as Tori Nolan in the episode of "Under My Skin", The Hotwives of Las Vegas as Kendra in the episode of "What Happens in Vegas... Seriously, What Happens There?" and others.
- Similarly, In 2017, she appears The Middle in the episode of "Meet the Parents" as Tammy Brooks and Grannie, a short film.
How much is Lisa Rinna net worth?
It is estimated that Lisa’s net worth is approximately $8 million USD and is sure to increase. Her role in Days of Our Lives and Melrose Place was very popular, so its evident that she got paid a lot, plus Bravo is known for playing its Housewife a very generous sum of money.
Besides having successful modeling and acting career, Lisa and her husband own Belle Gray clothing boutique. Lisa has performed expensive surgeries like plastic surgery, silicone plant, Botox injection, and Juvederm injections.
How long has Lisa Rinna been married?
Everything to know about Harry Hamlin
Lisa Rinna married the actor husband “Harry Hamlin” in 1997 and together they appeared in numerous television and film productions. Their daughters, Deliah Belle and Amelia Gray were born on June 10, 1998, and June 13, 2001, respectively.
No news about any kind of marital problem seems to surface about the couple anywhere and they seem to be doing well in their lives. Lisa, though having to care for her children along with handling her career still remains as charming as ever and continues to grace the TV with her occasional appearances on screen.
Furthermore, Lisa’s affairs can be traced back to 1989 to Peter Barton. After her breakup with Peter in 1992, she was in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend, Todd Nelson.
Body Measurements of Lisa Rinna
Moving towards his body measurements, she has a good height of 5 feet 7 inches with body weight 57kg. She has brown hair color and her eye color is also brown. She has a well-shaped body of 37-26-37 inches. Her bra size is 34C, her dress size is 6 (US) and her shoe size is 8.5 (US).
Trivias About Lisa Rinna You Need To Know.
- Known in high school for skinniest legs on the cheerleading squad.
- While far along in her pregnancy, she posed for nude photos to be published in September 1998's edition of "Playboy".
- Suffered postpartum depression after the birth of her two daughters.