Facts About Pat Stay
|37 Years Old
|Patrick Wayne Stay
|Battle Rapper , Rapper
|Place Of Birth
|Between $1 Million - $5 Million
|Source of Wealth
|Thousand of Dollar
|Calvin Rouce Stay
|Cause Of Death
|4th September 2022
Pat Stay was a renowned battle rapper from Canada who had participated in many rap battles. He was heavily criticized for attacking rappers below the belt, although he did say once that he retired from battle rapping, he's been back in the ring several times since to prove his superiority, against Head ICE, Shotty Horroh, and Math Hoff on January 26th's Blackout 3. Due to his great success and achievement in the rapping field, he was known as a King of the Dot Champion. Sadly, he dies on 4th September 2022 at the age of 36. He had a large social media following, and dropped a new track on YouTube just 2 days ago that rips into The Game — it’s called “The Game DISS.” The video includes brief quotes from Drake, Method Man, and Joe Budden … who all praised Stay’s battle rapping. Drake’s take on his skills was, “Pat Stay’s definitely one of, if not, the best.”
How did Pat Stay die?
Pat Stay died on 4th September 2022 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He died after a stabbing incident in Nova Scotia, Canada. The stabbing happened early Sunday morning in downtown Halifax, according to police — and while the authorities haven’t confirmed Pat as the victim … his brother, Pete Stay, confirmed his death to CBC. Police responded just after 12:30 AM, and Pat was taken to a hospital but he later died from his injuries. No one’s been arrested for the stabbing. As per the Halifax Regional Police information, Stay was the victim of a homicide determined by his autopsy. The music world is mourning the death of rapper Pat Stay. He dies at 36.
What made Pat Stay so famous?
- Being a Candian battle rapper.
- For becoming a King of the Dot Champion.
- For his live battle raps in which two artists often freestyle as the exchange boasts, insults and wordplay.
What was Pat Stay Nationality?
Pat Stay was born on 18th February 1986 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. His real name was Patrick Wayne Stay. He held Canadian nationality and his ethnic background was Canada-White. Lastly, he celebrated his 36th birthday as of 2022. He completed his schooling at a private school and his graduation from a private university. He had not revealed any information about his parent's details to the media. Only the facts is known that he was born into a Christian religious family and he had a brother, Pete Stay.
What does Pat Stay do for a living?
- Battle rapper, Pat Stay was famous for being heavily criticized for attacking rappers below the belt.
- Once, he said that he retired from battle rapping. But he had been back in the ring several times since to prove his superiority, against Head ICE, Shotty Horroh, and Math Hoffa on January 26th's Blackout 3.
- He took a brief break from rap to help pen his new wife Natt Stay's debut album. That's Natt Stay with two T's. This propelled the lovebird couple into battle rap royalty with Natt Stay taking on challengers like Queen Latifah, Kreaysawhn, and eventually her long-time rival Iggy Azalea.
- Having gone 0-3 in these battles, Pat left Natt for his current wife.
- He was said to be in the rap battle for more than 15 years and earned a lot of fame as Sucka-Free Boss.
- On Saturday, September 3, Pat shared the video for his new single, '(The Game DISS) Pat Stay feat. Kaleb Simmonds - 'Warm up' on Instagram.
- The song was the result of criticism The Game made against Eminem in his song The Black Slim Shady. The Back to Back artist challenged The Game to a rap battle after the 10-minute release went public, but The Game decided to block Stay rather than engage.
- As he dropped the video, Stay wrote, 'I've had this in the chamber for a good minute now ready to fire if Game got brave. Clearly, he don't want smoke. But this goes too hard to keep from yall so here it is.' He then followed that up with, 'Oh, and Game (cant tag you since you blocked me lol)... I stepped into your world so wassup? It's all love for the sport, right?!? Let's see if you're really bout this rap s**t.'
Pat Stay Net Worth 2022
Pat Stay was a famed battle rapper who had made a moderate fortune from his career work. He was known as one of the best battle rappers in the game. The net worth of Pat Stay was estimated to have between in the range of $1 Million - $5 Million at the time of his death. He was making his annual salary in thousands of dollars. His main source of wealth was from the music industry. He was living a cool lifestyle prior to his demise. There is no information about his property details, mansion or about car collection.
Is Pat Stay Married?
Pat Stay was a married man to his beautiful wife, Malyssa. Their marriage was revealed via Instagram in July 2021. The happily married couple is blessed with a beautiful son named Calvin Rouce Stay (5). Before the death of Pat, the duo was living a blissful life together. His sexual orientation was straight.
How tall was Pat Stay?
Pat Stay was a cool rapper with a height of 6 feet or 1.83 m and his bodyweight was 79 Kg. His eye color was brown and his hair color was also brown. His hair length was short. His body type was average. He was a fitness freak and he maintains his body a lot. He was very conscious about his food intake. He was fond of tattoos and has inked several tattoos on his body.
Trivias About Pat Stay You Need To Know.
- Aquarius is his zodiac sign.
- He was from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- His birth name was Patrick Wayne Stay.
- Due to his great success and achievement in the rapping field, he was known as a King of the Dot Champion.