Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 03:20 pm
Facts About Patricia Arquette
|55 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Chicago, Illinois, USA
|5 feet 1 inches
|Best Known For
|Medium, Ed Wood
|Bra Cup Size
|Mid-City Alternative school
|The Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies
|Paul Rossi, Nicolas Cage (M. 1995; Div. 2001), and Thomas Jane (M. 2006; Div. 2011)
|H&M clothing, Cover Girl Cosmetics
|A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
|Involved Charitable Trust
|The Heart Truth, The Art of Elysium,Libby Ross Fou
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Patricia Arquette is a prolific American actress who came to the public eye with notable movies like Ed Wood, True Romance and Flirting with Disaster, among others. She made debut in the 1987 movie, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors has continued to prove her significance in the movie industry. This is justified through her numerous awards and accolades which have taken her to a high pedestal in the industry. Read on to find out more about her bio, family, and other facts below.
Who are the parents of Patricia Arquette?
Recalling her early life, Patricia was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA. His zodiac sign is Aries. Her father’s name is Lewis Arquette who is also an actor for voiceovers, commercials, and industrial films and his mother’s name is Brenda Olivia “Mardi” who was also involved in the arts and worked as a therapist. She has four siblings. They are Rosanna, Richmond, Alexis, and David. Patricia was offered to get her braces for her teeth when she was a child, but she refused and told them that she wanted to have flaws because it would help her with acting.
Patricia wanted to be a nun as a teenager. She ran away from home and lived with her sister, Rosanna Arquette, in L.A. after she knew her father was having an affair. She wanted to be a midwife before acting her acting career but her career gained her success in the industry.
Regarding her education, She studied in the ‘Mid-City Alternative School’ during the early 70s and she also attended the ‘Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies’ after their family relocated to L.A. She moved with her sister Rosanna who was an upcoming actress at that time and Patricia followed Rosanna’s footstep to become an actress.
When did Patricia Arquette begin to start acting?
- Patricia debuted with the film ‘Pretty Smart’ where she played the character of Zero, a boarding school student in 1986 and after one year, she played Kirsten Parker in the film ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors’ and debuted in television with the film ‘Daddy’.
- She got CableACE Award for her Best Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for her role of Alice Guthrie in the television movie ‘Wildflower’ in 1991. She came with films like ‘Ethan Frome’, ‘Beyond Rangoon’, ‘Lost Highway’ and many more.
- Her movie ‘Flirting with Disaster’ earned $14 million in 1996 and ‘Stigmata’ earned $80 million in 1999. She played different genres like drama, mystery, light-hearted comedy in the films like ‘Little Nicky’, ‘Humane Nature’, ‘The Badge’, etc.
- Patricia continued her career in ‘Boyhood’ directed by Richard Linklater from 2002 to 2014 and she received widespread appreciation for her role, Olivia Evans. She won several awards for that role.
- In early 2015, Arquette began starring in the CBS series CSI: Cyber, a show about FBI agents who combat Internet-based crimes. On May 12, 2016, CBS canceled the series after two seasons, thus ending the CSI franchise.
- In 2018, it was announced that Arquette would be starring in the Hulu series The Act. The series premiered on March 2019 to critical acclaim. For her performance, Arquette was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Movie.
Is Patricia Arquette married or not?
Reflecting her personal life, Patricia Arquette is a divorced woman. Previously, she married musician Paul Rossi at the age of 20. They gave birth to their child, Enzo Rossi on January 3, 1989, but they divorced later. She then married Nicolas Cage in April 1995, and they separated after nine months.
She engaged Thomas Jane in 2002 and they had a baby Harlow Olivia Calliope Jane on January 23, 2003. They married after three years giving birth to their daughter. But they divorced on July 1, 2011. She has not disclosed much of her personal information to avoid gossip and rumors which she does not want to involve in. However, there are rumors about her new relationships ad affairs.
How much net worth does Patricia Arquette?
With a flourishing career, you can bet Patricia Arquette is above average when it comes to matters of finance. The actress has amassed huge wealth for herself and her net worth is currently pegged at $24 million, according to various sources. She makes her money from her movie stints as well as other personal investments.
How tall is Patricia Arquette?
Observing her body physics, She has got a height of 5 feet 1 inches and weighs 143 lbs. Her hair is blonde and has got blue eyes. Her bra size is 34D and she wears a shoe size of 8(US). She wears a dress of size 12(US) and her body measurement is 38-28-36 inches.
Trivias About Patricia Arquette You Need To Know.
- Is the first member of the Arquette family to receive an Oscar nomination, and also the first to win the prize.
- Co-founder of "GiveLove," an organization dedicated to community-led sanitation projects in Haiti since the devastating earthquake of 2010.
- If her acting career didn't work out, her other career desire was to go to college and become a midwife.