Who is Shawn Booth Bio, Net Worth, Dating, Girlfriend, Engaged, Split, Bachelorette, Family, Age, Birthday, Facts, Wiki, Height, Profession, Dog
Shawn Booth is a reality TV personality who is known as an ex-fiancee of Kaitlyn Bristow. They met during the 11 seasons of the TV show, "The Bachelorette" which he eventually won. He then launched the ‘Healthy Meals Plan by Shawn Booth’. Besides these, He is also a personal trainer. Currently, he has more than 807K followers on his Instagram, 224.5k followers on his Twitter, and 9.9K on his Facebook accounts. To know more about him, you can read the below article to the end.
What is Shawn Booth famous for?
- An American reality TV personality.
- Being an ex-fiance of Canadian beauty Kaitlyn Bristowe.
Source: [email protected]_booth18
Where is Shawn Booth from?
Going back to his early life, Shawn was born in the birth sign of Taurus to his parents, Steven Booth and Jo-anne Booth in the year 1987. His birthplace is Windsor Locks, Connecticut and he raised along with his siblings named Jessica Paulo and Meghann Booth in Nashville, TN. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is mixed with Irish-American.
For education, He attended Kenne State College where he graduated in 2008.
What does Shawn Booth do?
- Talking about his career, Shawn started working as a personal trainer.
- Later, He moved to Nashville, Tennessee where he did consultant work for insurance companies.
- In 2015, he joined the 11th season of the dating reality TV show called "The Bachelorette" which he eventually won.
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe chose Booth on the season finale.
- He then launched the ‘Healthy Meals Plan by Shawn Booth’ that consists of a detailed meal plan and workout programs for the fitness enthusiast.
Shawn Went Through Near Death Experience!
As per the online sites, He was involved in a horrible head-on collision after his college graduation. He had to spend ten months on the treatment table. He was kept in ICU for two weeks after which he lost 30 pounds but recovered to retain his magnificent physique.
Who is Shawn Booth Dating?
Shawn Booth is not married. He was previously engaged to Kaitlyn Bristowe. The couple met in 2015 during season 11 of "The Bachelorette". Booth won the heart of Bristowe and proposed to her on season Finale. Bristowe accepted and they got engaged. However, the couple separated after 3 years in November 2018.
Just a month after the split, the multiple sources confirmed that he had started dating a new girlfriend, Charly Arnolt who is a WWE announcer by profession. Also, He is very much involved in spreading awareness about prostate and testicular cancer.
What is Shawn Booth net worth?
Shawn Booth has earned the sum of a good amount of money from his profession as a reality TV personality. As per the online sites, He has reported $4 million as of 2020. Also, he earned as a personal fitness trainer. He spends most of his fortune in traveling and grooming exotic places. At present, he did not reveal his assets details and his annual salary.
What is Shawn Booth's height?
Shawn Booth has a height of 6 feet 2 inches and he weighs around 82 Kg. His eyes are blue and hair color is dark brown. Further his body statistics are 42-32-37 inches. Additionally, his biceps size is 15 inches and he used 12 (US) shoe sizes.
Did You Know?
- He purchased an 1888 farm house with his father and together they fixed it up completely.
- He and Kaitlyn got engaged in 2015 but separated in 2018.
- He is known to be closely associated with Ben Higgins, a fellow social-media star who also appeared with him on “The Bachelorette” .