Vogue Williams Bio, Net Worth, Age, Family, Husband, Wedding, Children, Parent, Nationality, Height, Weight, Siblings, Facts, Career, TV Shows, Wiki
Vogue Williams is a versatile Irish model and media personality. She is well recognized for participating in "Dancing with the Stars" and "Stepping Out" as well as for winning the 2015 series of "Bear Grylls: Mission Survive". She began her career in the entertainment industry by appearing on the Irish reality TV series "Fade Street". She previously worked for six months in London on building sites. She won the show, "Bear Grylls: Mission Survive" on 3rd April 2015, beating Kelly Holmes and Mike Tindall. Vogue also became the new host of Sunday Breakfast on Heart FM in March 2020.
- Being an Irish model and media personality.
- For participating in "Dancing with the Stars" and "Stepping Out".
What is Vogue Williams Nationality?
Vogue Williams opened her eyes for the very first time on 2nd October 1985 in Dublin, Ireland. She holds Irish nationality and belongs to the Irish-white ethnicity. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion. Vogue's present age is 36 which she celebrated recently in 2021. Thus, her race is white and her star sign is Libra. Her parents, Sandra Williams (mother) and former car salesman Freddie Williams (father) separated when she was seven, and her father died in 2010. She was the youngest of three siblings, after brother Frederick and sister Amber; she also has two half-siblings.
Regarding Vogue's education, she attended the all-girls Santa Sabina Dominican College in Sutton. She enrolled for and subsequently completed a degree in construction design and management at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen. She later undertakes further studies in quantity surveying at the Dublin Institute of Technology.
What does Vogue Williams do for a living?
- Vogue Williams kicks off her career appearing in an Irish reality TV series "Fade Street" on 11th November 2010 after which she started her stint in the twelfth series of "Dancing with the Stars in Australia" on 15th April 2012 where she partnered with Christopher Page. They were the third couple to be eliminated from the competition on 6th May 2012.
- Then she and Brian McFadden took part in the ITV celebrity dancing competition "Stepping Out" in 2013 and the couple finished in second place.
- She was confirmed to be participating in the ITV reality series "Bear Grylls: Mission Survive" on 4th February 2015 which started airing on 20th February 2015. She won the show on 3rd April 2015.
- As well, she was seen in a celebrity episode of "Catchphrase" in December 2015 and she was also a guest panelist on an episode of "Loose Women" on 21st June 2016.
- She presented her own four-part series called "Vogue Williams - On the Edge" as well as she was also to take part in the fourth series of "The Jump" on Channel 4 in February 2017 but pulled out due to injury sustained whilst training.
- In the wake of terrorist attacks in Manchester and London, she wrote an opinion piece for the "Sunday World" entitled "Internment camps are grim necessity" on 4th June 2017, which called for the establishment of internment camps for the detention without trial of "3,000 Muslim extremists living in the UK".
- Additionally, Vogue became the new host of Sunday Breakfast on Heart FM in March 2020.
Who is Vogue Williams Husband?
Vogue Williams is a married woman. She got engaged to reality TV star Spencer Matthews in January 2018 whereas the couple got married on 9th June 2018. The pair have a son born on 5th September 2018 and a daughter born on 22nd July 2020. Vogue previously married a former Westlife singer Brian McFadden on 2nd September 2012 in Florence, Italy however the couple divorced in 2017. Concerning Williams's sexual orientation, she is straight.
Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams expecting their third child
Furthermore, Vogue has announced that she and her husband Spencer are expecting their third child - a new playmate for Theodore, three, and one-year-old Gigi - next Spring. "It'll be the more the merrier," says Vogue, who was joined by her children on our photoshoot. "Theodore and Gigi absolutely love each other - they're always playing together. My sister Amber is my best friend and I want the three of them to be best mates." Opening up about finding out that Vogue is pregnant, Spencer said: "It was a wonderful moment. I was delighted. We'd been trying, but I never expected it to happen as easily as it did. We're very lucky."
How much is Vogue Williams Net Worth?
Vogue Williams has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021 whereas she also earns a handsome amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. She has reached great heights in her career already and she still has a lot more to do. During her modeling career, Vogue had done endorsement and promotional work for a number of brands including Lipsy, Sun Kiss Tan, Macari Beachwear Couture range, and A lingerie range by Lidl. In addition, her major source of income is from her model and media personality career.
What is the Height of Vogue Williams?
Vogue Williams has a great personality as she's got a standard height of 5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm and a convincing appearance. She had the perfect body combined with good looks. She has 66 kg or 145.5 lbs of body weight with a slim body build type. She has blonde hair and dark brown eyes color. Her body measurements are 31-24-35 inches.
Did You Know?
- Vogue began her career in the entertainment industry by appearing on the Irish reality TV series Fade Street.
- She has appeared with Ruth Langsford on the reality show Loose Women.
- In June 2017, she was subjected to vitriolic backlash on social media after she wrote a column in a Sunday newspaper urging authorities to lock up 3,000 extremists currently living in the UK in internment camps.
- She was married to Brian McFadden from 2012 to 2017.
- Williams worked for six months in London on building sites.