Zoe Buckman - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Husband, Split, Daughter, Family, Ethnicity, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Career, Job, Personal Life
Zoe Buckman is a British artist, photographer, and producer who came limelight after she married David Schwimmer. She rose fame for her work in arts which is about feminism, mortality, and equality themes. She also worked in the movie Simon Magus in 1999. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Zoe Buckman famous for?
- An English artist, photographer, and producer.
Zoe Buckman Ethnicity
recalling her early life, Zoe was born in Hackney, East London, England to her parents, Nick Blatchley and Jennie Buckman in the year 1985. Her father is a government health official and his mother is a television writer and playwright. Similarly, she is of British nationality and belongs to White-Caucasian ethnicity. Also, she has a brother named Peter Buckman. Her birth sign is Virgo. Further, her academic qualifications are yet to be disclosed.
What does Zoe Buckman do?
- Talking about his profession, Zoe is an artist and photographer. She showcased her artistic work on different occasions and programs. Her first exhibition was Gala For Good.
- Her other artworks include Present Life, Every Curve, Mostly It's Just Uncomfortable and Let Her Rave.
- Also, She collaborated with Natalie Frank for her first public project, a mural at New York Live Arts titled We Hold These Truths To Be Self-Evident, in the spring of 2017.
- The artwork was a response to the election of Donald Trump which comprised of the misogynist texts collected from statements of several male politicians.
- Besides these, She is also an occasional actress. She worked as Beyle in the 1999 full-length feature film Simon Magus sharing the screen with actors including Embeth Davidtz, Stuart Townsend, and Noah Taylor.
- Furthermore, She worked as a producer for the short film David Gandy's Goodnight in 2013.
Everything to Know About David Schwimmer
David Schwimmer and Zoe Buckman
Reflecting on her personal life, Zoe was married to David Schwimmer. The couple started dating in 2007 and they later exchange their vows on 03rd June 2010. Together, the couple blessed a daughter named Cleo Buckman Schwimmer. However, the couple separated after seven years of their marriage and later divorced in 2017.
Zoe Buckman net worth
Being a Visual artist and writer, Zoe has an impressive amount of money and fame through her profession. She mainly makes fortune from her photography skills and selling her arts. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $162 million and her average income somewhere around $44 Thousand at present. However, the details of her assets are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Zoe Buckman?
Observing her body physics, Zeo stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs are 57 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of green eyes and light brown hair color. Further, her body measurements are yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Zoe Buckman You Need To Know.
- She played Beyle in the dramatic mystery film Simon Magus in 1999.
- Has a daughter, Cleo Buckman Schwimmer (b.May 8, 2011), with her estranged husband David Schwimmer.
- The body of work includes gynecological and boxing imagery and objects.
- She is known for her Present Life and Every Curve artwork series.