Jay Z - Bio, Net Worth, Songs, Age, Facts, Wiki, Affair, Wife, Albums, Tour, Family, Birthday, Career, Rapper, Billionaire Rapper, Jay-Z, Parents
Shawn Corey Carter famed as Jay-Z is an American rapper, entrepreneur, songwriter, and record producer as well as one of the most acclaimed rappers of all time. He started his career from the year 1990 and released his debut studio album, Reasonable Doubt, in 1996. He then released many albums including Blueprint, The Black Album, Watch the Throne, 4:44, Everything Is Love and more. He is the co-director of Budweiser Select and was formerly a part-owner of the NBA’s Brooklyn Nets. He has received 21 Grammy Awards, honored at the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2017, and also received the "Salute to Industry Icons Award" at the 60th Grammy Awards.
- For his various albums such as The Blueprint 3 (2009), Vol. 3… Life and Times of S. Carter (1999), In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 (1997) and others.
Gossips and Rumors
- Beyonce leads the crowd in singing 'happy birthday' to Jay Z in Johannesburg after the couple performed together at a charity concert. Jay Z celebrated his 49th birthday in Johannesburg, South Africa. Beyonce led a crowd of friends in serenading the rapper with the familiar 'happy birthday' song in a new video a pal posted to Instagram. The pair is still in Johannesburg following an epic performance at a charity concert honoring Nelson Mandela, a century after he was born. The Grammy winner kicked off the group in a round of 'happy birthday' for her mogul husband who turned 49 on December 4.
- Meek Mill says JAY-Z once played “Back to Back” on accident during a night out together.
Early Life of Jay Z
Jay Z was born on 4th December 1969 to Adnis Reeves and Gloria Carter with the birth name of Shawn Corey Carter in New York City, the USA. His nationality is American. He has three siblings, brother Eric, and sisters Andrea and Michelle Carter. His birth sign is Sagittarius. His ethnicity is African-American. His father abandoned the family when he was only 11 and he was independently raised by his mother. During his early life, he began freestyling, scripting lyrics and tailed the music by many popular artists of the time.
Regarding his education, he studied at George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School, Eli Whitney High School, and Trenton Central High School.
Body Features of Jay Z
Jay Z has got a cool body figure. His body personality is very attractive and he is a very handsome person. He has a tall height standing with 6 ft 1 inch tall and his total weight is 86 kg. He has a balanced weight and a healthy body. He has a dark brown eye color with black hair color. With his charming smile, he attracts a lot of people towards him. His other body measurement will be updated soon.
Career of Jay Z
- Jay Z started his career by creating Roc-A-Fella Records with Damon Dash and Kareem Biggs in the year 1995 by selling CDs out of his car.
- He released his 1996 debut album Reasonable Doubt.
- He released his follow-up In My Lifetime, Vol. 1. Produced by Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs.
- He released Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life in the year 1998.
- He released Vol. 3... Life and Times of S. Carter in the year 1999.
- He then released The Dynasty: Roc La Familia in the year 2000.
- From the year 2001 to 2005, he sold a large number of duplicates of his well-known records including ‘The Blueprint’, ‘The Blueprint2: The Gift and the Curse’ and ‘The Black Album’.
- The Blueprint’, discharged in 2001, is one of his best collections and components the hit singles, ‘Jigga That Nigga’, ‘Young ladies, Girls, Girls’ and ‘Tune Cry’.
- In 2002, Jay-Z worked with Beyonce in the melody, “03-Bonnie and Clyde,” and additionally she hit single, “Insane in Love,” and “That is How You Like it.” He showed up in a few Beyonce performances.
- In the year 2004, Jay-Z collaborated with rock group Linkin Park, in which they released their collaborative remix EP Collision Course.
- In the year 2005, he advanced New York’s Power 105.1 yearly show, ‘Powerhouse’.
- In the year 2006, he assumed control over the urban garments marks, ‘Rocawear’, which he later sold to the Iconix Brand Group for an incredible $204 million.
- He then discharged his tenth collection, ‘American Gangster’, offering one million duplicates in the United States alone, in the year 2007.
- He advanced various music celebrations including the O2 Wireless Festival, the Hove Festival, and the Roskilde Festival in 2008.
- On 8th September 2009, his collection ‘The Blueprint 3’ discharged and highlighted in various mainstream music charts.
- He kicked off his tour for The Blueprint 3 on 9th October 2009.
- In the year 2010, he teamed up with Rihanna, Bono and The Edge to discharge the track, “Stranded” for the ‘Desire for Haiti Now’ finance raiser.
- In the year 2012, he teamed up with “M.I.An” on their single, ‘XXXO’.
- He discharged his studio collection, ‘Magna Carta Holy Grail’ in July 2013.
- 4:44 was released through Roc Nation and Universal Music Group, as an exclusive to Sprint and Tidal customers.
- On 6th June 2018, he and Beyonce kicked-off the On the Run II Tour in Cardiff, United Kingdom.
- After ten days at their final London performance, the pair unveiled Everything Is Love, their much-awaited joint studio album, credited under the name The Carters.
- The pair also released the video for the album's lead single, "Apeshit", on Beyonce's official YouTube channel.
- The song also won two awards from eight nominations at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards.
Affairs of Jay Z
Jay-Z is a married person with Beyonce, an American singer. The couple married on 4th April 2008 secretly in New York. They first met each other when they were on a tour in 2002. The couple is blessed with three children. She first gave birth to a daughter named Blue Ivy Carter on 7th January 2012 and later their twins were born in the year 2017. The couple is living a happy life together.
Previously, he dated American personality, Carmen Bryan in the year 1996. Later on, he has dated Lil’, Kim. From 1998 to 2000, the two rappers were romantically linked to each other. He had a short relationship with singer Aaliyah in the year 1999. She died two years later, after that. He had a fling with actress Rosario Dawson in the year 2000. He then met Trinidadian and Tobagonian glamor model during Big Pimpin video shoot in 2000. They dated for a year from 2000 to 2001. It is assumed that he is the father of Shenelle’s child, Isa Jael.
Again, he had an affair with Blu Cantrell in 2001.
Net Worth of Jay Z
The net worth of this famous singer is surely in millions as he is one of the very popular singers worldwide. He has a net worth of $900 Million as of 2018. He is earning a good amount of money from her work but his exact salary has not been revealed yet. There is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his work.
Trivias About Jay Z You Need To Know.
- He owns a record label company “Roc Nation”.
- His father left the family when Jay-Z was very young. So, he is primarily raised by his mother.
- In 1982 (when Jay-Z was 12), he shot his older brother in the shoulder for stealing his jewelry.
- Jaz-O is his musical mentor and that is why Jay-Z adopted the stage name as Jay-Z.